Epcot Passport

We used our Passports in Epcot and EVERYONE loved them!!

So many Moms asked me where I got my Passport. And my DD's loved the attention they got from the CM's at each country.

So go on and make them. They were perfect.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE CREATIVE DISERS WHO MADE THESE POSSIBLE!!!!

I really like the passport. Going in August of 2012. I was wondering if you could email it me?

Thanks you

I LOVE your designs, but the country name on the left page is light and difficult to see. Any way I can make it darker?

Thank you so much for designing them! I find it easier to print without the border (although I LOVE the border)

I love your designs! I am following the links to the full passports above and I see the designs but I really want the way the Canada ones are in the above post. The design with both sides as the same country and not the ones I have to fold and put the book together. I actually print them as matte finish photos and do a different type of book. Is there a way to get the link or passports all like the ones above?

Could someone please send me the word file as well. I really like the one with the flags with the border.

Kd7gvd @ gmail.com

Thanks

Does anyone have a copy of the passport info page that SweetMonkey created in GIMP file format (see post #585). If so, please send to

rebalumni at gmail dot com

I also would love a copy of this passport along w the instructions on how to put it all together. I don't have the time at the moment to wade thru all 64 pages of this thread so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!:confused:

ahovan@stny.rr.com

I also would love a copy of this passport along w the instructions on how to put it all together. I don't have the time at the moment to wade thru all 64 pages of this thread so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!:confused:

ahovan@stny.rr.com

here is a link to another thread that i think she posted a new one on...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2757931

two slightly different one in the first two posts..pics and instructions! hope this helps!

Wondering if I could get a hold of that link as well? I realize it's been YEARS (Eek!) since this post, but I'd love to make these for our trip coming up in 18 days!!

Hi. I just love the passport!!!! Can I please get a cover that says Emmy, one for Brock, and one for Brodie. Thank you in advance!!!!!!

Does anyone have a template for the Epcot passport that can be printed on word? Thank you in advance!

Hi,

If it is still available, I would also love a copy of the Word version of the Epcot Passport for our trip this June. Thank you so much!! My email is:
sullenmoon1011 at Hotmail dot com. (sorry, they wouldn't let me post it the normal way)

Hi,

If it is still available, I would also love a copy of the Word version of the Epcot Passport for our trip this June. Thank you so much!! My email is:
sullenmoon1011 at Hotmail dot com. (sorry, they wouldn't let me post it the normal way)

Go to Pat's photobucket account she has multiple passports to choose from that you can download and print.

Wonder when you will have available the 2016 Cover for the Epcot Passport? I love your work!! Thanks for sharing your talent!!!

Hi, I just came across these, totally awesome! is there a way to personalize the cover page? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter