Epcot Passport

Hiya

I am going to post the link to the savefile, since Angela will be pretty busy the next few days or more!!

here are the instructions Angela send me:

Page 1 is one side -- Page 2 is the back side. Odd pages on one side of paper evens on the other.

I used 115 pound cardstock because that is what I had. It worked great but I would not go any heavier than that. Someone else used 65 pound. It just has to be thick enough so you can't see the printing on the other side.

I cut the inside pages slightly smaller and the outer pages a little bigger. If you don't then by the time the cover page is wrapped around all the others it is too small. I hope that makes sense.

I put clear contact paper on both sides of the outer page and cut it slightly larger that the cover. So I have a tiny amount of clear all the way around that page. I thought if I only put it on the outside of the cover the edge might eventually get sticky. A pen does write on the contact paper.

Put 3 staples in the center seam to finish.

that is it :goodvibes
Here is the link to the savefile, let me know if it works :thumbsup2

http://savefile.com/projects/808547438http://savefile.com/client/projects.php

thanks Pat

These are wonderful! I just printed out 2 books for my kiddos. Thanks for the savefile, it worked great. What an awesome job!

Hi there everyone!

If anyone would be willing to email me a copy of the word document I would greatly appreciate it? :goodvibes

I attempted to do this myself and lets just say while I got the idea of how it needs to be put together lining it up has been. . . challenging. :laughing:

My email address: lisamfitz01@yahoo.com

Thanks to everyone for the tips. . . and especially Pat for the designs! These pages are terrific! :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

Hiya

Thanks for liking the Epcot passport :goodvibes
there is a link on the thread that will link you to a savefile page, you can click on the download button to download the word file.
Sorry I can not send it to you, but with the european layout, the pages dont line up at all, it seems, lol!!.

here is the link again, hope it works !!

http://savefile.com/files/1107522

the download button is on the bottom right of the page :thumbsup2

Duh, I didn't see the download button the first time I tried the link to the file. :sad2:

Guess that's what I get for getting online BEFORE I drink my first cup of coffee. :surfweb: :rotfl2:

Thanks!! You can be sure I'll be using this for my next trip. We have a big family reunion planned - lots of kids will be needing passports. This will be a huge savings to us. :yay:

You are the best! :love:

Lisa

Pat, These are great! I spent the afternoon playing and got 3 of them printed out. I even learned how to change the background colors myself (my girls wanted red and pink passports!)

It took some playing, even with the savefile, to get them to print out properly, but I finally got it. I'm going to try to laminate the covers (if I can find the cartridge for my xyron) and put them together tomorrow. I'll post pictures when they're finished.

Does anybody know if Animal Kingdom has passports? I thought I read/heard somewhere that it did.

Hiya

Thanks for liking the Epcot passport :goodvibes
there is a link on the thread that will link you to a savefile page, you can click on the download button to download the word file.
Sorry I can not send it to you, but with the european layout, the pages dont line up at all, it seems, lol!!.

here is the link again, hope it works !!

http://savefile.com/files/1107522

the download button is on the bottom right of the page :thumbsup2

thanks Pat

Okay - I'm going to give this a try next week. The designs are awesome. Thanks so much for everyone's hard work!

I love that passport.!!!!
That is the coolest thing.
any suggestions on what to print is on?
Card stock maybe?
I have never seen this even for sale in the parks.
Great job.:) :thumbsup2

Here's the directions I had given some people.

Page 1 is one side -- Page 2 is the back side. Odd pages on one side of paper evens on the other.

I used 115 pound cardstock because that is what I had. It worked great but I would not go any heavier than that. Someone else used 65 pound. It just has to be thick enough so you can't see the printing on the other side.

I cut the inside pages slightly smaller and the outer pages a little bigger. If you don't then by the time the cover page is wrapped around all the others it is too small. I hope that makes sense.

I put clear contact paper on both sides of the outer page and cut it slightly larger that the cover. So I have a tiny amount of clear all the way around that page. I thought if I only put it on the outside of the cover the edge might eventually get sticky. A pen does write on the contact paper.
I put 3 staples in the center seam.

The hardest part is trying to figure out which way to turn the first page so the back is printed correct.

Have fun

Angela

I am going to try and print this out I believe my children will love to do this and its a free souvenir. But my crazy question is where do you get the stamp and autograph/signature? Is it just at the register in gift shop or where? Sorry new to all this?:confused3

Thanks!!!

Drandmom2boys, New to board and trying to send you a private message for your word doc, but I keep getting an error. New too board and don't know what I'm doing wrong? I just came across you post on Epcot Passport and would love your doc. I am thinking of making them before our trip in Feb 08. I wanted something unique for the children traveling with us not just something like everyone else had. This board is really crammed with awesome ideas and talented people.

Thank you so much for sharing the file. I printed it out and it worked!:cool1:

Just wondering where stamps/messages can be collected. I never really paid attention. Will it be obvious once we are in Epcot (in just 3 days!!!!)?

Thanks again for sharing your talents with us.

We just got back from WDW. We got stamps and messages written in the foreign languages. You get these at the kidcot stations in each country. I got many comments from the cast members and others standing by about how great they were.
The kids had a great time going around the world.
Angela

We just got back from WDW. We got stamps and messages written in the foreign languages. You get these at the kidcot stations in each country. I got many comments from the cast members and others standing by about how great they were.
The kids had a great time going around the world.
Angela

Thanks for the info, Angela. Hope you had a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter