Epcot Park Swap - **Closed but Active**

I really hate to add confusion to these sign ups, but I was shopping and came up with a better idea. Could I please :guilty: switch one of my items?
Team Innovation
Mexico
Group A
Had topper
would like Frames

If this isn't possible, I will keep toppers. Thank you and I am sorry for the trouble I am causing you.

Linda

I'm posting for Sweet Maxine this time. She would like to join group Creativity as well.
theme: Flower & Garden Festival
Group A - eyelets/brads/fiber/...
Group B - Borders

Hi,

I have never done a swap with this group. Do you have guidelines for participation? I am currently working on a book for our upcoming November trip. I have done a disney book before and do lots of scrapping.

If you are taking newcomers, i would be interested in joining the innoventions group. I will do a box n tag - China from group A and a poem/song - China from group B.

Can I do Shaker Boxes on Team Innovation - group A
and -Tags Team Innovation group b.

I'd like my theme to be Spaceship Earth.

Thanks,
Shawna

Hey Shawna - I don't think TPCShauna hasn't checked in for a while, but it looks like ThinkTink510 signed up for tags in group B last night.

I'm sorry I was doing school work and checked in with out reading all the other posts- I will change my group b to - frames- If my list is correct ( i read every post) I think they are still open. May I keep my theme of Spaceship Earth?

Sorry for the confusion,
Shawna

piratesmate said:
OK - I give in! The girls have been after me to sign-up again for this swap. BTW - You still have me listed for group Creativity instead of VanillaAngel on the first page. She had used my log-in one day, which caused the confusion. So if you could change it to show VanillaAngel is doing China for borders in group A & journal boxes in group B it won't sound as confusing.

Please put Piratesmate down for:
Innovation: theme Canada
Group A - Journal Boxes
Group B - Song Lyric/Poem

Creativity: theme Canada
Group A - Frames
Group B - Box 'n Tag

Thanks! :teeth:

ETA: OK - I'm getting confused! Soccer Princess tried to sign up, but needed to change her theme. She isn't listed on page one though. Is she still participating? If so, I just tried to take her poem in group B for Innovation...and toppers are already filled for that group. :confused3

I'd really like to do a poem/song so if Soccer Princess has poem please switch my choices to:
Innovation: theme Canada
Group A - Song Lyric/Poem
Group B - Box 'n Tag (or Embellished Squares if I've missed something else :rolleyes: )

Thanks!

I've been in communication with Soccer Princess and have that all worked out. You are confirmed for your first choices in both Team Innovation and Creativity. Thanks for playing!

Mickey's old friend said:
I really hate to add confusion to these sign ups, but I was shopping and came up with a better idea. Could I please :guilty: switch one of my items?
Team Innovation
Mexico
Group A
Had topper
would like Frames

If this isn't possible, I will keep toppers. Thank you and I am sorry for the trouble I am causing you.

Linda

No trouble. You are confirmed for Group A: Frames. Glad inspiration struck! :teeth:

Brina said:
Hi,

I have never done a swap with this group. Do you have guidelines for participation? I am currently working on a book for our upcoming November trip. I have done a disney book before and do lots of scrapping.

If you are taking newcomers, i would be interested in joining the innoventions group. I will do a box n tag - China from group A and a poem/song - China from group B.

Welcome to the DIS!

Of course we accept newcomers. After all, I am still new and half of the swaps wouldn't get filled if we didn't have fresh blood, um, I mean newbies, who want to play. :teeth:

You are confirmed for your theme of China but I had to swap your group choices. You are now Group A: matted poem or song lyric and Group B: 1 box n' tag.

The guidelines are pretty straightforward and are laid out in the first post. For Group A, your matted poem/song should be double matted and embellished and at least 4" x 4" with no handwriting. For Group B, you will follow the individual instructions for journaling boxes and tags. Your journaling box must be double matted and embellished with at least a 2" x 2" writing area and your tag must be double matted and must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes.

Packaging and mailing instructions will be posted on the first post of the Team Innovation thread. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for playing!

Mickeyteacher said:
I'm sorry I was doing school work and checked in with out reading all the other posts- I will change my group b to - frames- If my list is correct ( i read every post) I think they are still open. May I keep my theme of Spaceship Earth?

Sorry for the confusion,
Shawna

Hi Shawna!

You are confirmed for Spaceship Earth with Group A: Shaker Box and Group B: Frames.

Thanks for playing!

Alright ladies!

Team Innovation is now officially CLOSED!

We still have 2 spots open in Team Creativity for anyone who might want to become a Double Agent. ;)

I'll wait a couple of days and post the final details thread for each group. Thanks for playing!

:cool1: Shauna, I'd like to participate in Team Creativity also. If there is still room, I'll check to see what is available and get back to you with my selections.

Linda

Mickey's old friend said:
:cool1: Shauna, I'd like to participate in Team Creativity also.

Linda

You're confirmed for your choice of themes and elements.

I'd love to fill the last spot on team creativity. Let me think about the elements and themes though. I'll post back.

Okay, just go ahead and put me down for mission space for my theme in creativity. Sign me up for a shaker box in group A and eyelets/brads/fiber in group B.

Now I have a question. I am signed up for a matted poem/song lyric for mission space. Since there is no song that I know of, do I need to find a poem? Can it be some sort of quote or saying instead? Where the heck do I look to find something like that? I've been searching the internet, and I'm just lost. Thanks for your help, I've only done one swap before.

christinadeli -- I have the same for Test Track and I am just making something up well trying to make something up.. might have to recruit my mom to help out (she was an english major and loves poetry!!) HTH Michelle

christinadei said:
Okay, just go ahead and put me down for mission space for my theme in creativity. Sign me up for a shaker box in group A and eyelets/brads/fiber in group B.

Now I have a question. I am signed up for a matted poem/song lyric for mission space. Since there is no song that I know of, do I need to find a poem? Can it be some sort of quote or saying instead? Where the heck do I look to find something like that? I've been searching the internet, and I'm just lost. Thanks for your help, I've only done one swap before.

The first time I had poem/song lyric I had the same question & was told quotes were fine. I had Mickey Mouse & ended up using the test from the Wake Up Call you can receive while staying at the resorts.

How about something from the attraction script? I find these script pages really helpful!

Pre-Show:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=24606
From the ride itself:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=27059

Great, thank you both. I've been trying to find the script from the ride with no luck. Thanks a bunch!

I'm sorry for the confusion I caused earlier... thanks for the PM to let me know what was going on....

Okay...

Team Innovation

Group A - Topper - Test Track
Group B - Paper Piecing - Test Track

I hope those choices are okay... if not, let me know.

Thanks so much!

Melissa
(Mom2Madi)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter