Epcot Park Swap - **Closed but Active**

TPCShauna said:
I swapped your themes so you have Mexico for Vision and China for Creativity. Your elements for Creativity are Group A: Borders and Group B: Journal Boxes.

For Team Vision, you are confirmed for Group A: Borders but tags have been selected in both groups. Do you have another element you would like to do?

Sorry - I just want to clarify this. I was using DMIL's computer earlier & forgot to log out. I'll be doing this swap, not Piratesmate. She said she has too much going on right now to participate. :(

VanillaAngel said:
Sorry - I just want to clarify this. I was using DMIL's computer earlier & forgot to log out. I'll be doing this swap, not Piratesmate. She said she has too much going on right now to participate. :(

Obekabe. I'll update. Sorry I got that confused. You're good to go!

Can we sign up for Team Creativity initially? If so, I would like....

Group A - Matted Poem or Song - American Adventure
Group B - Borders - American Adventure

If not.. then Team Innovation is great too!

Group A - Topper - Canada
Group B - Paper Piecing Living Seas....

Thanks for hostessing!!

Melissa
Mom2Madi

Thanks for waiting, I think I am going with photo mats in the Americana theme!
us_flag.gif

Hi all.

I have a question. If we move everyone in Team Innovation into Team Creativity, we will be at 12 and the swap will be closed. The only issue is that some of the items that were selected by those currently listed in Team Innovation have already been selected in Team Creativity.

This change would specifically affect klzj and ReAnSt. What do you two think?

Shauna,

I'm ok with your suggestion. Please put me down for France with Photo mats and Borders.

THANKS!

Mom2Madi said:
Can we sign up for Team Creativity initially? If so, I would like....

Group A - Matted Poem or Song - American Adventure
Group B - Borders - American Adventure

If not.. then Team Innovation is great too!

Group A - Topper - Canada
Group B - Paper Piecing Living Seas....

Thanks for hostessing!!

Melissa
Mom2Madi

Melissa,

I'm pretty sure we are doing away with Team Innovation. The American Adventure and the Living Seas have already been taken for Team Creativity. I can sign you up but your theme has to be the same for both Group A and B.

Take a look at the remaining categories and let me know what you would like.

I'm ok with switching groups. I've now been in all three groups, LOL :rotfl2:. I would like Japan, group A- Matted Poem or song lyric group B-Mini file folder. Thanks again for hosting.

Becky

TPCShauna said:
Hi all.

I have a question. If we move everyone in Team Innovation into Team Creativity, we will be at 12 and the swap will be closed. The only issue is that some of the items that were selected by those currently listed in Team Innovation have already been selected in Team Creativity........

I'm hesitant to offer an opinion since I'm not participating, but....

I got a phone call from Sweet Maxine yesterday while I was out & she said their Internet is out & will be for some time. Although she is in Mississippi (far enough north that they suffered only downed tree limbs from Katrina) the problem is in Atlanta. I know Nicurn was stuck out of state without gas to get home.

Maybe you could wait a while longer to see if anyone else wants to participate? I know both of these ladies have participated in the past. There may be others who have been affected who would like to participate.

Just a thought....

piratesmate said:

I got a phone call from Sweet Maxine yesterday while I was out & she said their Internet is out & will be for some time. Although she is in Mississippi (far enough north that they suffered only downed tree limbs from Katrina) the problem is in Atlanta. I know Nicurn was stuck out of state without gas to get home.

Maybe you could wait a while longer to see if anyone else wants to participate? I know both of these ladies have participated in the past. There may be others who have been affected who would like to participate.

Just a thought....
Great thought!

Hi!
I have never participated in a swap before, but I would like to try this one if it isn't too late! I would like to do 1 Topper from Group A and 1 Matted Poem or song Lyric from Group B in the American Adventure theme. Thanks!

I just talked to Sweet Maxine and she would like to participate. She asked me to put down her choices, since she has no Internet. I see Soccer Princess would also like to join. Maybe there will be others in another day or two? If not, I'll sign up to help fill out the swap - and maybe shift Nez or VanillaAngel from Creativity to Innovation & I'll take their Creativity spot....just trying to think up ways to get another 12!

Thanks!

Group Innovation:
Group A Photo Mats - The Living Seas
Group B Borders - The Living Seas

piratesmate said:

Just a thought....

My goodness, you are so right. I didn't even think about that. I've been so wrapped up in what is happening with my family in NO and Biloxi that I forgot about everyone else who is affected with the ripples. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

I'm going to do some reshuffling and go back to filling Team Innovation and leaving Team Creativity for duplicate players. This means that everyone who got moved to Team Creativity will go back to Innovation with their original choices. I'm sorry about the confusion but I want to make sure that everyone who wants to play gets a chance to.

Thanks for being understanding all!

Soccer Princess said:
Hi!
I have never participated in a swap before, but I would like to try this one if it isn't too late! I would like to do 1 Topper from Group A and 1 Matted Poem or song Lyric from Group B in the American Adventure theme. Thanks!

Hi Mandy!

Thanks for joining in on the fun! The American Adventure theme has already been chosen for Team Innovation (see the above post for an explanation why). Is there another theme you would like?

piratesmate said:
I just talked to Sweet Maxine and she would like to participate. She asked me to put down her choices, since she has no Internet. I see Soccer Princess would also like to join. Maybe there will be others in another day or two? If not, I'll sign up to help fill out the swap - and maybe shift Nez or VanillaAngel from Creativity to Innovation & I'll take their Creativity spot....just trying to think up ways to get another 12!

Thanks!

Group Innovation:
Group A Photo Mats - The Living Seas
Group B Borders - The Living Seas

Sweet Maxine is confirmed for The Living Seas but I had to swap her group choices. She now has:

Group A Borders
Group B Photo Mats

Thanks for handling the communication aspect for us. You're awesome!

I sure am getting dizzy here. :rotfl: :tongue: I feel like I'm on a roulette wheel, everytime I come back :yo-yo: here I am moved to a different group. :teleport: I don't miond I am just highly amused by it.

Becky

It has been crazy hasn't it. :rotfl: Thanks for playing along. I just want everyone to have a chance to play if they want to. :goodvibes

Hi, I'm DisneyFreakJackie's 16 year old daughter. I would like to join this swap and I LOVE BRITISH BOYS!!! So I'll take UK lol! :wizard:

Team Innovation

GROUP A - Paper Piecing

GROUP B - 2 Tags

United Kingdom Pavillion

Thanks,
Kayla

OK - I give in! The girls have been after me to sign-up again for this swap. BTW - You still have me listed for group Creativity instead of VanillaAngel on the first page. She had used my log-in one day, which caused the confusion. So if you could change it to show VanillaAngel is doing China for borders in group A & journal boxes in group B it won't sound as confusing.

Please put Piratesmate down for:
Innovation: theme Canada
Group A - Journal Boxes
Group B - Song Lyric/Poem

Creativity: theme Canada
Group A - Frames
Group B - Box 'n Tag

Thanks! :teeth:

ETA: OK - I'm getting confused! Soccer Princess tried to sign up, but needed to change her theme. She isn't listed on page one though. Is she still participating? If so, I just tried to take her poem in group B for Innovation...and toppers are already filled for that group. :confused3

I'd really like to do a poem/song so if Soccer Princess has poem please switch my choices to:
Innovation: theme Canada
Group A - Song Lyric/Poem
Group B - Box 'n Tag (or Embellished Squares if I've missed something else :rolleyes: )

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter