Epcot Park Swap - **Closed but Active**

christinadei said:
Great, thank you both. I've been trying to find the script from the ride with no luck. Thanks a bunch!

I just realized that I posted linkks to only the Mission Space script. If anyone wants other attraction scripts, you can find quite a few at:
http://hometown.aol.com/tdciago/Scripts.html

They even have many of the extinct attractions done!

All of the groups are full! I am just waiting to hear back on an element for Team Innovation. I will be posting individual threads this evening.

Thanks for playing!!

I will be doing Italy for Team Innovation with 1 Box n Tag and 4 Embellished Squares. :)

Hi all!

I just wanted to update everyone on why the individual team threads haven't been posted yet.

To make an awful couple of weeks even worse, our car was stolen out of the parking lot at my office yesterday. It is our only vehicle so needless to say, we've been thrown into a tailspin.

This on top of losing my grandmother to the hurricane, having my relatives all displaced and now with my grandfather ailing rapidly has just thrown us for a loop. I am working on getting the groups done. I'm sorry for the delay. Let me know if you have any questions.

lewdyan1 said:

Ditto! Take time for yourself to heal & get things sorted out. We can all wait on the threads. There's plenty of time until Nov. 1st - or we could even think about pushing things back a bit if need be. Just let us know if there's anything we can do to help! Do you need someone to take over for you - either just temporarily or completely?

:grouphug: Shauna.

Take all the time you need. We all know what we are supposed to do, and for the newbies, we'll help them. I'll be happy to take over for you if you need me to. Or anything I can do to help you, please let me know! We'll all be here and we'll be just fine. I know what I'm making and can make it just fine without a new thread! Anyway, lots of :grouphug: to you to help you get through this tough time!

oh my Shauna! take care of you - we can take care of the thread and each other.. Please really let us know if we can help you out in any way... hugs Michelle

:grouphug: and :wizard: for you during this difficult time! Please let us know if we can help in any way. We're here for you!

Get your life back in order as you can at this time, then come back and get us in order. Hearts and pixie wishes for you and your family.

Pj

Shauna we're all thinking of you during this very difficult time. If there's anything I can do for you let me know. :grouphug:

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts, prayers and pixie dust and for being so very patient. My personal and professional life is finally starting to settle down a bit so I've had time to sit down and do this. Watch your Inbox for my address PM. I've posted the links to each group's Final Details thread below.

Thanks again for playing! Epcot is my favorite park and I can't wait to get the goodies!!

Team Vision

Team Innovation

Team Creativity

Happy Scrapping!

Shauna, I have finished my pieces, thanks for the extra time on this one.

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter