EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

I think they may have moved it because it is actually on the other side... From the front entrance, go to the right of the Big Ball (Spaceship Earth). The entrance to Innoventions West is just after Art of Disney and prior to the walkway over to The Land (Soarin'). There is also another entrance on the opposite side of the building...

Last edited:
I think they may have moved it because it is actually on the other side... Go to the right of the Big Ball (Spaceship Earth). The entrance to Innoventions is just prior to the walkway over to The Land (Soarin'). There is also another entrance on the opposite side of the building...

That is interesting. Last month, the AP stamp/wine glass area was on the same corridor used to get to Sum of All Thrills, with an exit near Universe of Energy.

That is interesting. Last month, the AP stamp/wine glass area was on the same corridor used to get to Sum of All Thrills, with an exit near Universe of Energy.
We were there from September 30 through October 9th. It was at Innoventions West the whole time. It was rather a mess, because we, too were looking for it over at Innoventions East!

We were there from September 30 through October 9th. It was at Innoventions West the whole time. It was rather a mess, because we, too were looking for it over at Innoventions East!

Odd. We picked up our glasses at Innoventions East on September 30. It was in the morning. We had left the Festival Center and were heading to Spaceship Earth for our 9-10am FP+. We entered near Universe of Energy, picked up the glasses, and met the rest of our party at the SE entrance.

Odd. We picked up our glasses at Innoventions East on September 30. It was in the morning. We had left the Festival Center and were heading to Spaceship Earth for our 9-10am FP+. We entered near Universe of Energy, picked up the glasses, and met the rest of our party at the SE entrance.

The location was moved on October 1, 2015--the day we arrived. On that date there were signs redirecting AP holders to the new location--Innoventions West.

The location was moved on October 1, 2015--the day we arrived. On that date there were signs redirecting AP holders to the new location--Innoventions West.

Thanks. Do you know why they moved it? Maybe to accomodate more people?

Thanks. Do you know why they moved it? Maybe to accomodate more people?

No idea--it did become quite congested on the days we were there to check-in and/or pick up our glasses. Since West is under renovation, it might have been easier to accommodate all of the passholders without interfering with those attractions in East. :confused3

New happenings of today: Lightning closes the F&W Festival until they decide it's safe to have people on the World Showcase again. It was closed for two hours today*grump* during what we planned to be lunch. Thank goodness for premium areas who can get all our food for us, and for CMs who get a little confused and end up doubling up on the running, resulting in an extra lamb chop from Australia and a piece of salmon from Patagonia. Thanks!

QS credit worked fine - but do everyone a favour and do only three items per transaction if that's the case. The poor CMs are a little flustered by it, and one credit is far easier to redeem than two. It took three CMs to do my six-item order today, from four different booths. And that was just the QS part. I also had a premium redemption and a cash purchase. Whee!!!

Lamb chop was great. So were the other three. :D
Venison loin was beyond marvelous. I want about six more.
Empanada was wonderful
The guava margarita was wonderful
Dominican Republic's sugar cane drink... OMG. Amazing.
Salmons were good. Yup on the arugula chimichurri
The chicken in Mexico was good, but not mind blowing, says hubby.

Worth mentioning is that I make baklava at home. It's crispy and has a nice crispy but sticky top and it's quite good. I have no clue if it's authentic or not. This baklava was a little underwhelming compared to the rich flavours I put in mine. That said, it may be authentic and I just make a bastardized version that disappears as quickly as I can get it into cupcake wrappers.

And we made the poor life choice of getting a pretzel at the beer and pretzel cart outside Germany. Don't do that. It's a bad idea. It was hard and tasted... not so ideal.

We also did the Verlasso salmon culinary demonstration wtih Bushman. The male presenter we had was really good. I liked him a lot and he really worked well with Bushman. The salmon was great and the spicy coconut sauce was quite good. Meh on the bok choy.

We're off to MK for the evening because it's open until one. Only time will tell if we make it that late.

I apologize if this question has already been asked previously. We're leaving for DW tomorrow and I haven't had time to get through this whole thread. Have purchased the F&W sampler which comes with the concert seats, but am also a Chase card holder where they have seats put aside for the concert too. Which seats would you suggest us using or is there not a difference? Thanks so much!

New happenings of today: Lightning closes the F&W Festival until they decide it's safe to have people on the World Showcase again. It was closed for two hours today*grump* during what we planned to be lunch. Thank goodness for premium areas who can get all our food for us, and for CMs who get a little confused and end up doubling up on the running, resulting in an extra lamb chop from Australia and a piece of salmon from Patagonia. Thanks!

QS credit worked fine - but do everyone a favour and do only three items per transaction if that's the case. The poor CMs are a little flustered by it, and one credit is far easier to redeem than two. It took three CMs to do my six-item order today, from four different booths. And that was just the QS part. I also had a premium redemption and a cash purchase. Whee!!!

Lamb chop was great. So were the other three. :D
Venison loin was beyond marvelous. I want about six more.
Empanada was wonderful
The guava margarita was wonderful
Dominican Republic's sugar cane drink... OMG. Amazing.
Salmons were good. Yup on the arugula chimichurri
The chicken in Mexico was good, but not mind blowing, says hubby.

Worth mentioning is that I make baklava at home. It's crispy and has a nice crispy but sticky top and it's quite good. I have no clue if it's authentic or not. This baklava was a little underwhelming compared to the rich flavours I put in mine. That said, it may be authentic and I just make a bastardized version that disappears as quickly as I can get it into cupcake wrappers.

And we made the poor life choice of getting a pretzel at the beer and pretzel cart outside Germany. Don't do that. It's a bad idea. It was hard and tasted... not so ideal.

We also did the Verlasso salmon culinary demonstration wtih Bushman. The male presenter we had was really good. I liked him a lot and he really worked well with Bushman. The salmon was great and the spicy coconut sauce was quite good. Meh on the bok choy.

We're off to MK for the evening because it's open until one. Only time will tell if we make it that late.

I missed the lightening but was sad when the rain ended and it got sunny. I didn't apply sunscreen!

Thanks for the further update on using QS credits in the Premium areas. I didn't make it to the Festival Center to inquire about it. Maybe tomorrow!

On the bus to MK too! I don't see making 1 a.m. but maybe the second MSEP.

I apologize if this question has already been asked previously. We're leaving for DW tomorrow and I haven't had time to get through this whole thread. Have purchased the F&W sampler which comes with the concert seats, but am also a Chase card holder where they have seats put aside for the concert too. Which seats would you suggest us using or is there not a difference? Thanks so much!

We wish we had just used the Chase seats. They were closer, and more importantly they were under the overhang. So when it began to pour buckets of rain those seats had no problem, and we had to leave.

We wish we had just used the Chase seats. They were closer, and more importantly they were under the overhang. So when it began to pour buckets of rain those seats had no problem, and we had to leave.

Thanks! Do you know if I need to go there first thing in the day to pick up passes or whatever they give for concerts? Wasn't sure how many they gave out or how fast they ran out on average.

Unfortunately I have no idea. I would assume early is best. I do know the louge was extremely crowded when we went, so much so that they stopped letting people in at one point.

We used both, the seats for the chase were closer to the stage then the ones for the sampler package. Both were very good and the concerts we went to were different sets at 645 and 8 so we use the sampler at 645, went and got a few more snacks and then returned for the 800 concert using the wrist band....worked out perfectly!

We used both, the seats for the chase were closer to the stage then the ones for the sampler package. Both were very good and the concerts we went to were different sets at 645 and 8 so we use the sampler at 645, went and got a few more snacks and then returned for the 800 concert using the wrist band....worked out perfectly!

Thank you for the reply. Very interesting. Can you use the wrist band for either concert time?

Tried to search and haven't found an answer. Got an email about a month ago from chase talking about the private lounge for chase cardholders. It said that they would have animation classes. Has anyone experience this? Is it like the animation class Hollywood used to have where we would be taught how to draw a character? Thanks.

I don't know the frequency or schedule but they did have animation classes just like in DHS in the Chase Lounge. We attended one on 9/28 (we drew Chef goofy) and won the good drawing from the instructor as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter