EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

Yep, wanted the shakers, will want to get the appetizer plate (can't order online but I wouldn't anyway) the cookbook, wine goblet (purple thermal), Chef Stitch pin and recipe card and other pins (none are available online). I didn't see a hoodie but think there has to be one. Thanks!

Here now. Plenty of appetizer plates, cookbooks, and wine goblets. I haven't seen any salt shakers, pins, or hoodies.

I'm very glad I got the Sampler package for the pin and the Remy Hide and Squeek pin because I haven't seen any other festival pins.

Here now. Plenty of appetizer plates, cookbooks, and wine goblets. I haven't seen any salt shakers, pins, or hoodies.

I'm very glad I got the Sampler package for the pin and the Remy Hide and Squeek pin because I haven't seen any other festival pins.

Festival pins are available at Pin Central in Epcot. I got my DVC pins there.

Jill in CO

The only offerings I saw not being around today were some of the beers at the Craft Beer (two missing), 1 beer at Brewer's Collection and a couple wines at the Wine/Cheese Studio area.

It was actually not horrible around World Showcase this evening and I found it really manageable today. I have a photo of Mexico only 3 people deep at like 4PM

The only offerings I saw not being around today were some of the beers at the Craft Beer (two missing), 1 beer at Brewer's Collection and a couple wines at the Wine/Cheese Studio area.

It was actually not horrible around World Showcase this evening and I found it really manageable today. I have a photo of Mexico only 3 people deep at like 4PM

I wonder if that's because it's Halloween and many of the locals are off doing other things like Halloween parties and haunted houses? Maybe that's why last Saturday was so bonkers nuts.

I wonder if that's because it's Halloween and many of the locals are off doing other things like Halloween parties and haunted houses? Maybe that's why last Saturday was so bonkers nuts.

The lines were bad from like 1 to 3pm so that very well could be the case. The Saturday my husband & I were there during our first trip for F&W was completely different than yesterday.

I'll be back at F&W in 4 days & I know next Saturday will be busy thanks to Wine & Dine (which my husband is running)

Just wondering if anyone who went to last night's PFTS can give a review. A friend went and thought the music was much louder than its been in the past.

member: 113244" said:

Are the brews around the world hats with the bottle opener on the brim still there?

OK, I just have to share this. This will be our first trip to F&W, although we did "accidentally" have a trip a few years back in the Spring that coincided with the beginning of F&G. That was the year when they started doing the food and drink kiosks during F&G. So this year we decided to go for it. We have the Premium Package and have scheduled some other activities.

So what is DW excited about doing during F&W? Getting our F&W Premium Package swag? No. The Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party? Not really. Eating and drinking around the world several times? No. Sitting at the reserved areas and having stuff brought to us? Nope. The Champagne, wine, etc. deminars? No, that's not it.

No - what DW is excited about is doing the Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak! 30 years married, but still a kid at heart.
Did you go yet? We leave tomorrow and are planning on doing the Hide and Squeak. Just wondering if it's worthwhile!

Oh darn, hope it was just a temporary outage and not a sign of them starting to run out of the most popular items. Thanks

Thanks for the update. I guess we better plan on buying what we want as soon as we see it, it may not be there later.

Oh darn, hope it was just a temporary outage and not a sign of them starting to run out of the most popular items. Thanks

The Shipyard was replaced for the weekend by Sea Dog Trick or Treater for halloween - a beer brewed with peanut butter cups! It was fun and a great beer to try once a year in a small glass - I wouldn't want a huge pour of it. But it was a nice little treat. According to the CM, the Shipyard would be back after Halloween weekend.

Just wondering if anyone who went to last night's PFTS can give a review. A friend went and thought the music was much louder than its been in the past.
I did---I thought it was one of the better PFTS that I have gone to in the last few years. Food was great, better wines than usual, Robert Irvine, etc. As far as the music--not too loud to me and I absolutely loved the band. It was nice being able to be entertained no matter where you were in the party. It also didn't seem as packed to me participant wise--maybe because of other competitions for things to do on Halloween night. I had been a little concerned how I would fit in with the yelloween theme since I am not a costume person and also prefer comfort in my park attire---found that there was no reason to be concerned. people ranged from casual to non-casual.......from no costumes, to mild halloween theme (my choice) to full costumes. No matter your choice, you fit in. Glad I did not buy a mask as I was tempted to as we got free, very nicem black masks upon check in---though most of us didn't wear them.

I got a brews cap the beginning of Oct. I wanted to get another one last week but they're sold out. I kept checking all week but they were not restocked. The caps are so cute.

Yes, we went to PFTS on Saturday. Our MO is to arrive right after the doors have opened. They set up tables in the holding area, and there are plenty for the taking. We get a quick glass of something fun to drink (this year there was lots of Veuve Cliquot), maybe grab a sample of something, and then sit and chat and peruse the menu. By the time we know what we want to try, the lines are almost non-existent.

The music was loud, but it was fun and great party music. Michael Jackson (Thriller, of course), Katy Perry, Bruno Mars...very festive. It was better than Cirque for entertaining the whole crowd. I too felt like it wasn't as crowded as years past. Maybe because we had empty tables around us....they've finally figured out the seating thing!

oh darn.... salt shakers are gone?? is the Remy game with pins still available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter