Epcot during Food & Wine?

This is the third time I've recently seen someone mention giftcards in conjunction with the F&W Fest. Are you able to use actual physical gift cards at the booths?

Looks like someone already answered, which is good because I didn't know the answer! Our gift cards were loaded onto our room key card, so we just charged everything to our room.

We love food and wine!!!! Not going to lie it was packed on the weekend like extremely packed, but during the week it was decent. Definitely go during the week in the late morning/early afternoon. It was regular crowds during that time ( wait time for booths was 5-7 min), but weekend makes it look like all of Florida is there in attendance (waited in booth lines for 20+ minutes) . We have done the middle of the festival every chance we have gone so it has been 3 times in the past 4 years.

Last edited:
Yes, F&W can be crazy on the weekends, however this photo was taken Saturday, Sept. 15 at 2:34 PM. Granted it had just rained a little and people scattered like they were going to melt, but we found the whole day very easy to navigate. The booths had lines but moved very quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_5134.jpg
    IMG_5134.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 8
Yes, F&W can be crazy on the weekends, however this photo was taken Saturday, Sept. 15 at 2:34 PM. Granted it had just rained a little and people scattered like they were going to melt, but we found the whole day very easy to navigate. The booths had lines but moved very quickly.

Our experience was that sort of crowds during the week!! But we made the mistake (because we really wanted a few of the offerings again) and went at around 4-5ish on the weekend. Packed I remember waiting in line at the Coastal Eats area, and the couple behind me started a conversation about how long I had been there, and I told them and added it was not bad at all during the week. But they were locals and knew how bad the weekends can get during festivals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter