EPCOT Dive Quest Pin

Disneynutinlondon

<font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t
Does anyone have any idea where or how I might get an EPCOT Dive Quest pin ?

My DS 12 is a Disney pin person, he is also an avid scuba diver and wants to be a marine biologst and oceanographer when he grows up. We did the Epcot dive quest program as soon as he qualified as a diver when he was just 10 years old and I would love to get him this pin.

BTW I do realise this is a "big ask" as this pin is rare and I really do appreciate any help anyone can give. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

You are right in that this is a very tough one, I paid $60 for mine the month it came out, I think you would be looking at upwards of $100 now.

There is one person trading the pin on pinpics, you may want to drop them a line.

I know it has been 11 years since this original post regarding the Epcot DiveQuest pin #6462 but I recently found one.

Per PinPics, 500 of these pins were given away for free in August 2001.

People generally do not place a high value on items given away for free and almost all of the people who received these free pins would most likely not have been pin collectors. They were scuba divers focused and excited to dive in the "Living Seas". So I am guessing many ended up in a drawer somewhere and/or a land fill.

Rayden

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter