Epcot Closings!

Dang! A quick week vacation at the Beach...and I miss some of the best debates the board has seen in years...

Chad: WFH and Baron are correct in my mind. There is a change in your posts. My bones tell me it is a new attitude toward management, but since the 'search' function has conveniently been taken down--and I believe it is not a coincidence and you must have had something to do with that ;) ;) --I will let it rest a bit until I have my proof. Then the cross-ex will begin again... ;)

Since this post is about the 'ridiculousness' of a rumored park closing for an entire day a week, thought I'd pipe in. It is inconceivable and utterly ridiculous to believe that anyone in the company has even thought about this. It is as ludicrous as closing down a water park permanently (one actual Imagineers as detailed in Boys Life circa 1980 worked on), opening an entire land an hour later, opening an entire section of a park three hours later, shutting down hotels, putting logos on a park with a land that may never open (saw another one on the net last week at www.disney.com -- I can't believe the dragon is STILL in the AK logo!). None of these things have happened or will ever happen, right?

Do not lose faith in this company's ability to use a short-sighted fix on a long-term problem. They would never say "WE WILL PERMANENTLY CLOSE ANIMAL KINGDOM ON MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS." Never. They would say, just as they did with the DxL, "Due to the Economic Crisis/War on Terrorism/War with Iraq/Upcoming Eisner Bonus/Whatever we regret to announce limited closings of Animal Kingdom while we continue to refurbish the park."

Oh yeah, AV's record speaks for itself. 'Nuff said. Chad's close, though. ;) I just think his law degree gets in the way... ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter