END of marcelline to magic kingdom tour

happymomof1

DIS Veteran
I know the Marcelline to magic kingdom tour starts out near town square, but where does it finish up? Trying to decide on lunch reservations for right after since I’m pretty sure that after walking for 3 hours we will definitely want to chill out and relax a bit. Thanks! Also if you’ve done this tour recently and have any opinions on it; that’s be great too.

Omg! No! I do not want the tour cancelled!!!!! I’m looking forward to it!

Does anyone remember if it is truly 3 hours long? I read a review that stated it was, but when I booked over the phone, the cast member could not tell me how long. She said probably 2 1/2 hours, and she hesitated to tell me even that much.

It was 2.5-3 hours when we took the tour several years ago. We had a breakdown/evac on Pooh so that took a bit longer, and they bonused us Peter Pan because of the Pooh failure. Of course we all thought the the bonus was getting evac-ed.:earsboy:

Last edited:
Thanks for feedback! It looks like 3 hours will be about right. Anyone have 2 1/2 hours or less on this tour?

I did the tour last Oct at age 74. You do sit through the CofP as she points out facts so a nice rest near the end. Highlight for us was the Haunted Mansion.

Thanks for feedback! It looks like 3 hours will be about right. Anyone have 2 1/2 hours or less on this tour?

I would say it varies per tour. Ours was very close to 3 hrs. We had a bathroom break right after HM. It was August and we were all given a bottle of water at the start of the tour. Many people used the restrooms at this time. Also walking from HM to CoP can take awhile depending on your group.

I don’t think you will miss out on any content of the tour should yours end earlier.

So, Haunted Mansion, Carousel of Progrss, ....has anyone had different attractions during this tour???

Winnie the Pooh? (Someone here)

Any others????

Yes, HM and CoP. Those two are very involved and detailed.

I’ve heard of some tours getting to ride additional attractions like Pooh or Small World but it’s not part of the tour.

We really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter