"ENCHANTED TALES with ROB" - A Birthday/Christmas DISer Celebration! **NEW TR LINK**

Yay!!! I love your TR's! So excited to read this one! :goodvibes

I will soon be back at Pop Century Resort and Spa! :rotfl:

My first full day of this trip would indeed be my birthday, December 4, which ironically is the same date as my birthday last year.

Well, that is truly amazing pixiedust:
Hehe.

So glad to see this when I logged in this morning. It's been a rough couple weeks, so I have lots of reports to catch up on but wanted to say hi and happy belated birthday! Can't wait to follow along!

Hey Rob! Excited to see you started your TR! Ok so I didn't make it on page 1 and I didn't make it to page 2 but at least I'm on page 3 and before you really got too far into it. :)

Pop Resort and Spa. :rotfl2: All those miles of walking each day sure take a toll on the tootsies.

But you DID make it on the first page!

Loved your last TR so much that I'm back for more! I kept reading parts of the last one out loud to my DH and kids...they're the ones who can't wait to look out for the "no dancing" signs, lol.

Excited to hear about your adventure!

Now THAT was one of the best TR intros I have ever read! I cannot wait to hear about this adventure! :thumbsup2

*scurries back to read Rob's last TR popcorn::*

Ummmmm.... just WOW. I am COMPLETELY speechless and beyond honoured to :welcome: all of you here.
The response has sincerely warmed my heart. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

HERE!! I am so so excited for this one! I can tell it's going to be amazing, especially since one of my favorite Disney experiences is referenced in the title (gotta love anything Belle). I can't wait to read all about this trip!

YAY Courtney!! So glad you're here and FIRST POST!! :woohoo:
Obviously I'm firmly in the Ariel camp, but Belle's title was just too hard to resist. Thanks so much for being here. :goodvibes

I am so excited to see another TR from you!! It sounds like you had an incredible time. I'm loving the title of your TR! And I'm jealous of all the DIS people you got to meet. It truly is a place where you can make lifelong friends. I know many people that are now very close that I originally met on the DIS, so it's amazing for that.

Oh, and I just have to laugh at the POP resort and SPA! Yes, Caribbean Beach also turned into a "spa" for me on my last trip, due to the insane amounts of walking we did. I was soooo sore that there was a lot of foot soaking going on!

Aww thanks Becky!! It was, so I hope the report does it justice. It was crazy how many DISers I met this trip. Just crazy. I could not agree more about the power of this community.

Haha, Thank You. It's about time POP moved into the SPA level.

Here and subscribed! Can't wait to read about your amazing trip!! :D

Thank you SO MUCH Meredith, and I am so glad you're here once again!

Yay !!!! Subscribed

YAY indeed. It is my pleasure to have you here Daisy :)

Joining in! You were at the world the same time I was, did you attend the Christmas Party on the 10th?

YAY, I am so pleased you're here!!!! I did indeed attend the party on the 10th.

Joining in and can't wait to hear all about it!

What a great way to celebrate a birthday! And I'm very jealous of all your DIS meets.:goodvibes

Thanks Dave! I'm glad you're here once again!!

It really was, just no better way!! The DIS meets were the highlights no doubt.

Subscribing for later! Can't wait to read about it. :)

I am SO VERY HAPPY that you're here once again!!

GREAT INTRO!!!

Love the title!

Love the graphics!

Love the meets!

Awesome Pictures!

Cool word-tree :goodvibes

This is sooooo true!

Can't wait to read all about it!

Aww Dee THANK YOU!!! Funny story about the "Tree". That was a complete fluke. True story... I did a test post just to make sure the formatting was correct, and when I looked at that spot, it was shaped like a tree. Pure fate. So I worked it a little and added the star and BOOM, Christmas Tree.

It really is the absolute beautiful truth.

YAY!!! Wouldn't miss this one for the world!!! :goodvibes

Aww Tracy, I'm so glad you're here again!! Thank you SO MUCH!!

LOL. Funny how birthdays always fall on the same day.
Oh I met Brenda and Emmy too.
Look forward to hearing about the trip.

Isn't it though?? Shear coincidence I assure you.

I saw when Brenda posted the photo on FB. Pretty exciting, right?

Thank you SO MUCH for joining in.

Yay! I was hoping you would start the TR soon!! I hope you have an amazing Holiday...and find plenty of time to write some updates!

Elena, I am so delighted to welcome you once again!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!

I'm joining in too, Rob!

I loved your last TR, so I'll be here for this one too (probably mostly lurking! :D )

DAYNA!!! Where have you been??? I'm still waiting for an update on your last TR, lol.

I'm just so glad you're still there (I know you're on Twitter) and VERY GLAD you're here for this.

Okay I'm here EARLY this time and ready for the ride! popcorn:: Thanks for the early Christmas gift Rob! :santa: Can't wait to read your adventures!

THANK YOU Alan!! I am so very glad you're here. Haha, it's MY pleasure, believe me.

Yay, subscribing. :cool1:

YAY, thank you for joining in once again!!

Obviously Im in!!! I cant wait to read all about the amazing adventures you had!!

YAY!!!! No way I'd start without you Elsa, sorry, I mean Katt (easy mistake, but only temporarily). Afterall, you do play a role in this. ;)

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!! :dance3:

I've been waiting for your TR :worship:

Got my coffee and ready for more... let the TR commence :surfweb:popcorn::

WOW, THANK YOU!!!! I am so delighted you're here. I appreciate it greatly!

Woohoo, I made it at the start of this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO indeed!!! I am so pleased to welcome you once again!!!

You know I'm here! So excited to hear about it all!!!

YAY Marissa!!!! So glad you're here!!!

I saw your post on Facebook and was so sad that I was working and too busy to pause and check this out until now! Page two! Ugh! But I am so happy that you started and I absolutely can't wait to read all about it!

Aww Wendy, I am SO HAPPY you're here my friend, page two or otherwise.

GAH! I don't know what to say omg I just cried 3 times on the first page alone yikes I'm in for more tears i'm sure of it! You are amazing and I am so excited to have met you but also to be part of this Tr.I just can't wait to read all that you have in store for us.

Aww Carrie, THANK YOU!! So glad to welcome you and believe me, the pleasure was all mine. And yes, there will be tears and why should it just be me, lol

Joining! Can't wait to see more!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am VERY pleased to welcome you.

joining! So stoked (to kids still use the word stoked? I"ll assume they do) that you started this trip report! Can't wait to see and read all the details!

And since you brought it up, I have grabbed a cup of cocoa ...

... and added some nice Fest Lager ...

... though, I left out the cocoa ....

... and put it in a frosted mug instead of a warm one ...

... ok, I had a beer

Sure, stoked is still readily used.

Bahahaha, beer is an acceptable substitute.

Thanks for being here again Phil.

I am here!! :wave2: So excited to read all about this wonderful trip!!

Yay Alexis! Thanks so much for joining in once again.

AWESOME!!! I am so pleased to welcome you here again!!

Getting my sub on

HAHA, I love that. Thank you SO MUCH for getting your sub on.

Yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!

YAY DANIELLE!! So very glad you're here.

I enjoy reading your reports so I'm in.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH and I am so delighted to welcome you here.

Yay, another trip report and a Christmas and Birthday one at that. :cool1: Your trip reports are encouraging me to one day take a solo trip myself. Looking forward to reading more about your trip. :)

I am so happy you're here Tina. I hope you do take a SOLO trip one day. They really are fantastic. Thank you again!

Joining in!! Looking forward to reading about this amazing trip! :)

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for joining in. I truly appreciate it.

Hi Rob!!!! Let's go!!!!!

Hello right back Nikia, Thanks for subbing once again!!

I'm in, Rob. Can't wait to read all about it!

Welcome Annie!! I am so happy to hear that!!!

I'm here!! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures with everyone!! It looks like you had a fantastic birthday visit!

Merry Christmas!! (Too many exclamation points but...December calls for it.)

Welcome back Jennifer!! Thank you for joining in. It really was fantastic!

Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Hey Rob! Excited to see you started your TR! Ok so I didn't make it on page 1 and I didn't make it to page 2 but at least I'm on page 3 and before you really got too far into it. :)

Pop Resort and Spa. :rotfl2: All those miles of walking each day sure take a toll on the tootsies.

Aww Brenda, it doesn't matter what page you're on, you'll always be "tops" to me. Thank you so much for being here, as always!! Plus, you are somewhat responsible for the title from a comment you made on my facebook. I liked it so much... I stole it. The cheque is in the mail.

And as Dee pointed out... You ARE on page one!

Yup, they sure do!

Hi!!!! Rob, thank you so much. Jess told me that "a disser named Rob" came up to her in Epcot and gave her a Captain EO pin for Lee-Anne... I'm assuming this was you since I can't recall any other Robs that talk to me on here (sorry if I am forgetting any additional Robs!) So THANKS!! You rock. I told Lee-Anne and she is excited. How generous and thoughtful!

And also - great intro!!! This sounds like one mother of a trip! You lucky duck! I am excited to hear all the great details. POP CENTURY RESORT AND SPA is the new official name. :rotfl: That reminds me of how I always call it my DVC home resort. :thumbsup2

Aww Lia, WELCOME!!! Glad to see you back on the boards, and I'm so happy you're here. Yup, that was indeed me. I'm actually surprised she remembered my name. Afterwards I thought I should have just told her, Just say it was a Diser with an "I Survived Small World" shirt, She'll know who it is, lol. I am so very glad Lee-Anne is excited for it. As an EO freak, she totally deserves it, and believe me, it was my my absolute pleasure. :goodvibes

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! If only I worked as hard at my job as I do on these reports, lol. You know what I mean.

YES!!!!! I'm definitely in and waiting patiently (ok, not at all patiently!) for more!!!

YAY Julie!! I am so honoured to hear that. I hope it lives up to the hype.

You know I'm here Robster!!! :)))

Love the title- I'm so disappointed we didn't get to do the Enchanted Tales... I could just kick myself...

If we do our little weekend trip in June with my sister, we will prob try out Pop!!

I hope we can meet " in real life" one day too!!

Aww YAY Marcie!!

Thank you!!! Don't worry, there's ALWAYS next time.

Woot woot for Pop Resort and SPA!!

I would LOVE that!!! Some day for SURE!!!

Loved your previous trip reports and excited for a new one! Sounds like an amazing trip...can't wait to hear all about it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining and in what looks like your first post!!! I'm deeply honoured.

Sounds like this is going to be a fantastic report; following along! popcorn::

I truly hope so, and THANK YOU for being a part of it and joining in. It's my pleasure to welcome you.

Joining im :D

Thank you So MUCH for joining.

Yay!!! I love your TR's! So excited to read this one! :goodvibes

I will soon be back at Pop Century Resort and Spa! :rotfl:

THANK YOU!!!!!! That's so sweet. Thank you for joining.

YAY for POP Report and SPA!!!

Well, that is truly amazing pixiedust:
Hehe.

So glad to see this when I logged in this morning. It's been a rough couple weeks, so I have lots of reports to catch up on but wanted to say hi and happy belated birthday! Can't wait to follow along!

Truly Disney Magic, no other explanation for it.

Thank you for joining in once again. I am super happy to welcome you. Thank you for the birthday wishes as well.

But you DID make it on the first page!

BINGO!!!!

Here!!! Oh I have been waiting for this one :banana:

Aww Jacquie THANK YOU for being here again!! I am so delighted to welcome you!!!!

I am so pleased to welcome you back Jake!! I'm really enjoying your pics on FB, though they are making me homesick.

I am joining in!! :)

Welcome once again!!! Thank you SO MUCH for being here.

I'm here!

Thanks so much for being here Sarah!! Have a wonderful trip!

Loved your last TR so much that I'm back for more! I kept reading parts of the last one out loud to my DH and kids...they're the ones who can't wait to look out for the "no dancing" signs, lol.

Excited to hear about your adventure!

I am so happy to hear that! THANK YOU for coming back!! That is so lovely to hear. YAY for No Dancing signs!!

Rob - I can't wait to read about your trip. Your trip reports are awesome!

Signed,
Rob

Thank you SO MUCH Rob. I really appreciate that!!

Now THAT was one of the best TR intros I have ever read! I cannot wait to hear about this adventure! :thumbsup2

*scurries back to read Rob's last TR popcorn::*

Wow, THANK YOU!! That is so sweet Jennifer. I am SO HAPPY you're here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter