EMM - drive or bus?

We were waiting for an AM EMH bus to AK in October at 6:45am a AS Sports , and we saw at LEAST 3 buses to EMM at MK by the time we got our one bus to AK at about 7:10....

Are the buses marked EMM? And so I could use that for my PPO BOG which is for the same time as EMM?

Are the buses marked EMM? And so I could use that for my PPO BOG which is for the same time as EMM?

they were not specifically marked EMM, they were just general Magic Kingdom buses, and since MK didn't open up until 9am, the preponderance of 7am buses could ONLY be for that reason....

they were not specifically marked EMM, they were just general Magic Kingdom buses, and since MK didn't open up until 9am, the preponderance of 7am buses could ONLY be for that reason....

Just making sure so I'd know what to look out for. Thanks.:thumbsup2

Just remember if you Uber or lyft have them take you to the contemporary and then just walk to the mk

Just remember if you Uber or lyft have them take you to the contemporary and then just walk to the mk

Lyft (in the specific form of ordering a "MinnieVan" at WDW-which is booked via Lyft)
will deliver guests to the MK front gates area. (Same terminal area as WDW buses.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter