Emerald Island resort

Wondering if there are any other thoughts on Emerald Island (formerly Fisher Island)?

Assuming you mean Emerald Isle NC. Gorgeous shores, plenty of rentals, nice alternative to the true (sorry if I offend) outer banks.

Assuming you mean Emerald Isle NC. Gorgeous shores, plenty of rentals, nice alternative to the true (sorry if I offend) outer banks.
Hey 👋🏻
Thanks for replying :-)
I mean the Emerald Island Resort in Kissimmee. It’s a small development just off the 429. I’ve always looked at it when it used to be called Fisher Island. Seems like a perfect location for a park vacation home?

Hey 👋🏻
Thanks for replying :-)
I mean the Emerald Island Resort in Kissimmee. It’s a small development just off the 429. I’ve always looked at it when it used to be called Fisher Island. Seems like a perfect location for a park vacation home?
Oops sorry...thought you meant the Crystal Coast. 😛

We stayed at a house in Emerald Island summer 2022. It was great! Now, with any rental houses, your house experience is going to depend largely on the owner and their care/responsiveness. We didn’t utilize the community amenities at all (our house days were spent enjoying our private pool), but the neighborhood was quiet and convenient to the parks. I think it only took us about 15 minutes even with traffic to get to any of the parks, and there were other amenities nearby (restaurants, Publix). We would stay there again.

We loved it so much we booked it again. It's quiet and so close to everything.

We stayed at a house in Emerald Island summer 2022. It was great! Now, with any rental houses, your house experience is going to depend largely on the owner and their care/responsiveness. We didn’t utilize the community amenities at all (our house days were spent enjoying our private pool), but the neighborhood was quiet and convenient to the parks. I think it only took us about 15 minutes even with traffic to get to any of the parks, and there were other amenities nearby (restaurants, Publix). We would stay there again.
We stayed here a couple of times (pre-covid), but I would just echo what the above poster said. The location was great and the neighborhood was quiet. If you find a rental there that meets your needs and budget you should definitely consider it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter