Embarcation giveaway

Hewolf

Earning My Ears
I thought I have read in the past that it is possible to win spa treatments or shipboard credit. Is this still accurate and if so where and when do they take place?

I thought I have read in the past that it is possible to win spa treatments or shipboard credit. Is this still accurate and if so where and when do they take place?

There is a spa open house on embarkation day. If you check the first day Navigator it will list the time, but it's usually not long before the Muster drill. They do give away some coupons and gift certificates for the spa. The other thing that will occur during your cruise, is a presentation by the Disney vacation club, and they usually offer a prize of some shipboard credit to one participant.

Thank you

There is a spa open house on embarkation day. If you check the first day Navigator it will list the time, but it's usually not long before the Muster drill. They do give away some coupons and gift certificates for the spa. The other thing that will occur during your cruise, is a presentation by the Disney vacation club, and they usually offer a prize of some shipboard credit to one participant.

Know that if you wish to participate in the raffle, you need to be present at the drawing. If you can’t claim your prize when your name is picked, they pick another name immediately.

We do not participate in the raffle anymore because we always have somewhere else to be when they give away the prizes and because the prizes we won came with so many restrictions that we couldn’t use them.

We won rainforest passes when we won Match your Mate! Look in the Navigator for the show in the evening. Volunteer (I wanted to kill my husband), win and there you have it!

On the Fantasy two weeks ago they did a drawing at Tiffany's on Thursday night I think for a free gift. (It ended up being a porcelain jewelry box)

I won a $100 spa credit on the Fantasy on the Xmas cruise a week ago! Only adults can enter the raffle and you need to be present to win.

I don't know exactly what the restrictions are on DCL, but on HAL and RCCL (a friend won on HAL and I've won twice on RCCL) there are definitely restrictions like it has to be a signature service and it has to be on a port day (and meaning while the ship is in port - not before it docks or after it leaves). So if you have plans that will have you off the ship the whole time, you're going to be out of luck for using it. I'd be shocked if DCL didn't have restrictions on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter