• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

eggs in micro?

Love these ideas for cooking in the studio. Keep them coming!

I do scrambled eggs in the microwave at home all the time. The only thing I do dfferent from what was mentioned above is I melt a little butter in my containter first, then add the beaten eggs and cheese. I cook for about 15-20 seconds and when eggs begin to poof up, I scrambe again with a fork, do this a couple of times and you have the fluffiest eggs you have ever seen.

Try at home before you go.

Just wanted to say that while I am normally a pretty good cook, I managed to totally destroy (okay, not forever, but the clean up was pretty awful) a micro in a unit we had this summer (not Disney, don't worry about your maintenance, lol, and I did clean it up) by trying to hard boil eggs in the micro for a salad, and snacks that week. In hindsight it seems like a pretty stupid idea, but at the time it seemed worth the try. Basically, I heard the explosions after the first two went. Then I had to crack the door and wait, two more went before I thought it was safe to open.

So definitely scramble, but don't try to boil!

you can microwave bacon too - even without a microwave bacon tray. Just lay the slices on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a couple of paper towels. Mic on high to desired crispness.

Add salsa to the eggs it adds a lot of favor. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter