Ecv info from first timer

Momofone92

Mouseketeer
I debated the horrors of an ECV for awhile for a bunch of reasons but got in a six car accident in September and my ankle is basically destroyed so I bit the bullet.

First let me say people have been uber nice. Anyone worrying don't and I am fat and you can't tell about my ankle unless you look hard enough. Bus drivers have been amazing. Ride people go out of their way. It's a true great time. I can't tell you how amazing people have been

The ECV provider people glowed about on here and I haven't been impressed. If you want more details I can provide them

Anyway my point if you need it use it just use a better company lol

Glad your experience was a good one. There are more good stories than bad. I can last a lot longer with a scooter at the parks.

Vendors have good days and good help but can also have bad days and less than good help. Sorry you hit a bad day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter