Eastern Caribbean excursion recommendations

GoofEeyore26

Mouseketeer
Hi all, we're heading out on a 7 day in May with Tortola and St Thomas stops. Any excursion recommendations with a 4 yr old?

Mostly the beach break excursions (Jost van Dyke, Magens). Some people on our cruise are doing boat/snorkel tours or the baths on their own through a non-Disney vendor because Disney is 5 and up but depends on your comfort zone I guess.

We did the ‘Ultimate Island Experience’ in St Thomas with our 7 year old in Dec 2021. We would absolutely do it again, it was amazing. I’m sure being the only ship in port helped. I’m Tortola we did the ‘Island Drive and Beach Break’ and we thoroughly enjoyed that as well.

We did the ‘Ultimate Island Experience’ in St Thomas with our 7 year old in Dec 2021. We would absolutely do it again, it was amazing. I’m sure being the only ship in port helped. I’m Tortola we did the ‘Island Drive and Beach Break’ and we thoroughly enjoyed that as well.
I've been eying the 'Island Drive and Beach Break'!

What type of transportation was used for these excursions as I am concerned about kids in open air safari bus
Would really appreciate your input as Disney unable to provide this information

You'll find open-air type vehicles to be predominant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter