Early Magic Hours Question

TEM1234

Mouseketeer
My family has an onsite reservation book for next month. If all 6 of us go to enjoy Early Magic Hour since we are staying onsite, will one additional person be able to go with us to finagle kids? How strict are they and if they are super strict what are the odds that we will get a little pixie dust? (the other person has an annual pass)

My family has an onsite reservation book for next month. If all 6 of us go to enjoy Early Magic Hour since we are staying onsite, will one additional person be able to go with us to finagle kids? How strict are they and if they are super strict what are the odds that we will get a little pixie dust? (the other person has an annual pass)
Put their name on one of your reservations even if they will not actually stay in your rooms.

Put their name on one of your reservations even if they will not actually stay in your rooms.

But if that puts 3 adults in one room, they'll have to pay for that third "name" on their reservation.

I wouldn't count on them letting them in. AP doesn't matter; you have to be staying onsite.

If their name is not on the reservation then zero chance they'll be allowed in the park. Doesn't matter if their AP or anything else. It's very strict and you don't get into the park unless you're on site.

If you were to attend PM extra magic hours, then anyone else can remain in the park and watch a child. Off site guests aren't forced to leave PM emh, they just can't ride anything. But AM emh are strictly on site

You mean you want to bring someone into the park for AM EMH who is staying offsite?
Not happening. They scan your bands prior to going to the tapstile for AM EMH.
If you are not staying onsite they won't let you pass.
PM EMH is a bit different. The offsite guest could stay in the park but not do any of the attractions.

Just an FYI,they usually only scan one MagicBand per "group" for both AM EMH entry at the front of the Park before the tapstiles and at the attraction entrances for PM EMH.

That being said,it would be "cheating the system" to have someone in the "group" who is not eligible.:)

Just an FYI,they usually only scan one MagicBand per "group" for both AM EMH entry at the front of the Park before the tapstiles and at the attraction entrances for PM EMH.

That being said,it would be "cheating the system" to have someone in the "group" who is not eligible.:)
Each person has been scanned in my experience so it would be pretty risky to attempt in.my opinion.

This wasn't our experience. We brought in a 3 year old last year and even he had to scan his band.

This wasn't our experience. We brought in a 3 year old last year and even he had to scan his band.
It must vary from CM to CM.:)

Did they scan all MBs at the PM EMH attractions also?

At AM EMH Park Open,whenever we have all "presented" our MagicBands to be scanned,they have always told us they just need to verify "one MB per group".:)

And at the PM EMH attractions,we are told the same thing(and as the PM EMH contiunues,some of the CMs at some of the "less in demand" attractions don't even check any MBs!lol).:)

At AM EMH Park Open,whenever we have all "presented" our MagicBands to be scanned,they have always told us they just need to verify "one MB per group".:)

And at the PM EMH attractions,we are told the same thing(and as the PM EMH contiunues,some of the CMs at some of the "less in demand" attractions don't even check any MBs!lol).:)

My most recent trip was February and during AM each was scanned and PM each was scanned at each attraction other than the one time that apparently the scanner used at Under the Sea was not working so we were asked what resort we were staying at.

I didn't do any PM attractions. We did AM EMH at every park last year and even his band was scanned every time.

ETA: Our last trip was April 2017.

would u not need a ticket to get in for emh so they would see that person is not staying on site

My most recent trip was February and during AM each was scanned and PM each was scanned at each attraction other than the one time that apparently the scanner used at Under the Sea was not working so we were asked what resort we were staying at.
Yes,we've seen them do that quite often at the "less in demand" attractions as PM EMH continues-they will just ask for the Resort a Guest is staying at and not scan the MB-they go to the "Honor System"!lol.:)

They scanned all our MBs when we rode Figment during PM EMH last year (yes, we are that family). We only saw one other family in the whole building.

Does anybody remember the old "PM EMH Wristband days".:)

Some Guests would leave all of their's on for their ENTIRE Holiday and their arm would be "covered" in them!lol:)

That was back in the day when PM EMH was THREE hours and ALL 4 Parks participated!

We used to do the 1:00 AM-4:00 AM PM EMH at Magic Kingdom,pull an all-nighter and be back at MK for the 9:00 AM open!:)

Good times!!!!:)

We all had to scan our bands for morning EMH. We were in the parks March 11-13.

Do you think PM EMH will come back to DHS when TSL and SWL open?

We really enjoyed DHS PM EMH-especially before they discontinued the Disney Junior Dance Party-the free Balloon Art was so much fun!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter