Early Booking Online

TestingH2O

DIS Veteran
From the latest CC email I just got.

Coming Soon! Early itinerary bookings online – You asked and we listened. For the next itinerary announcement, you can simply go online to book your next Disney Cruise Line adventure. Be ready for the next announcement and confirm your Castaway Club details today!

I'll be interested to see how this play out.

Also, I assume this means that itineraries are coming out soon. :goodvibes

I'm interested to see how this is going to work as well. I'm guessing you'll still have to call in if you're utilizing your placeholder booking.

A lot of optimists here! This is going to be a disaster. Now you are going to have people checking online who wouldn't normally call in and wait on hold for hours. Definitely going to crash the system!

Have you allowed notifications?

Beyond that, unfortunately, this would not be the first time DCL emails never arrive for some people.

Yup. Unless the website has lost that like it apparently has my citizenship. LOL. (Did a couple of holds for a possible cruise and had to enter that each time.)

Ok i'm cornfused... what is early itineraries? Does this mean when you are Platinum/Gold/Silver you can book online before the cruise is available to the general public? Instead of calling the reservation line? If so, why would this crash the system? You would think it would free up the phone lines right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter