DxDP Long Princess and MNSSHP Weekend - updated 10/10 - T-Rex

Dopey4Life

Mouseketeer
Code:
DxDP Long Princess and MNSSHP Weekend

This a girls weekend (little and big girls) for lots of food, snacks, Princesses princess:, and character fun! My daughter (3) and I (32) are taking my cousin (30) and her daughter (5) for their first trip to Disney World. I was given full rein to plan whatever we wanted, which includes staying at Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room with free dining and upgrading to the DxDP for Thursday, September 27 through October 2 . :cloud9:

This is my daughter's third trip to Disney and I have lost count as to what trip this is for me, but I know it is my 3rd trip on the Deluxe Dining Plan. It will probably be my last Deluxe Dining PLan trip for a while because husband prefers the regular dining plan. :sad1:

We have a lot of firsts planned for this trip: first timeusing Photopass Plus, first time eating at T-Rex and 1900 Park Fare (breakfast & lunch), first time at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Pirates League, and Food & Wine Festival.

Drum roll please...:rockband:...here is the line-up for our trip as of today:

Thursday, September 27th
Fly out of Ohio at Noon and land at MCO about 2:30 pm :welcome:
Check in and explore Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room
Head to Downtown Disney for 5:30 pm at T-Rex
Also will pick-up our Photopass Plus to be ready for our pre-rope drop ADR the next morning, get some Mr. Potato Heads parts, and stop at Goofy's candy for a treat. Since we have the early brekkie, we don't want to be out too late on arrival night.

Friday, September 28th
8:15 am ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table before Rope Drop with special balloon and tiara surprise to be presented to the girls princess:
Lunch at Pinocchio Village Haus to watch at the tales overlooking It's A Small World and hopefully get a sneak peak at the new Belle M&G or have a 1:25 pm ADR for Tony's Town Square
6:55 pm ADR for 1900 Park Fare

Saturday, September 29th
8:05 am pre-Rope Drop ADR for Hollywood & Vine - the girls both love Jake from the Neverland Pirates
Lunch at Pizza Planet for the girls
5:10 pm ADR at Sci-Fi Dine-in for burgers and milkshakes in the cars

Sunday, September 30th
8:00 am ADR Akerhaus (can you tell I love pre-RD brekkies!?!)
12:45 pm ADR at Via Napoli for lunch
5:05 pm ADR at Chef Mickey's
:tinker: MNSSHP ::MickeyMo - Madi is going to be Doc McStuffins and I am going to be her assistant Hallie

Monday, October 1st
My cousin and her daughter are flying out early, but my daughter & I are staying for another 2 nights...:genie:
10:05 am ADR at 1900 Park Fare
2:30 pm ADR at the Plaza Restaurant
3:25 pm reservation for Pirates League for DD3 pirate:
- she is getting the mermaid package
6:35 pm ADR at Crystal Palace

Tuesday, October 2nd
10:30 am ADR at Tusker House ADR for breakfast
5:10 pm ADR at Teppan Edo

I am quite excited, because we are going to stay at a Caribbean Beach Pirate Room for this night. Both Royal Room and Pirate Room this trip -first time for each!

Wednesday, October 3rd - I added an additional night to leave on 3rd!
Magical Express will pick us up about 9 am to head home :sad2:

We are probably going to roll onto the plane to get back home, but here are some snacks we want to try with our 40 snack credits...

Old favorites:cloud9:
Dole Whip - I love the orange
Sweet cream cheese pretzel
Everything from Karamel Kuche - especially the caramel popcorn and chocolate covered caramel with sea salt
Goofy's packaged gummies (for DH)

New snacks to try
Cake pop
Peanut Butter cupcake from Main St. Bakery

Let me know what you think...I am checking ADRs daily, so there may be some change. We are going a lot of character meals for the girls and since we have PPP. Can't wait for September 27th...stay tuned for the reviews...:dance3:

all sounds good to me.
We loved Akershus Breakfast with the Princesses...the food was pretty darn good too and the photo was no charge...love that part too..
have a good time planning...

all sounds good to me.
We loved Akershus Breakfast with the Princesses...the food was pretty darn good too and the photo was no charge...love that part too..
have a good time planning...

I think this will be our 5th time for the Akershus breakfast. It is our favorite princess character meal - that being said - we have never tried 1900 Park Fare before this trip. Though, we always like to our friends and family to breakfast before rope-drop at Cinderella's Royal Table for their first time.

Sounds good!!

Thanks! Keep posted - I have made a few changes and will add the updates soon.

I would love to see pictures of the mermaid package at Pirate's League. Thinking of doing this for my DD. TIA

I saved $15 by leaving October 3rd instead of October 2nd - you can't beat staying another night and saving money! :cheer2:

Now I can do Teppan Edo, Les Chef, and Via Napoli without having to choose one to not do! Since we have Photopass Plus, I am trying to figure if I can fit Tusker House in some time for the picture alone - though it is one if the better character buffets. Though, I already 1900 Park Fare booked for breakfast and dinner for the different characters and the photo packs - we haven't eaten there before.

We got our Mickey mail today!

Less than 5 weeks til our trip, plus we booked our next trip for June 1st through June 9th at Pop Century. We are very excited to be there for two of the Star Wars Weekends, which will be a first for us.

My husband only wants to the Regular dining for this trip, so I am going to have to limit our table service for our June trip.

Joining in! :) And I hope you don't mind that I've added you to my list (see my signature for link).

Okay, since we have 5 and 3 1/2 year old going, I am second guessing Mama Melrose. I think it will be too long of a meal and little to keep them occupied.

Hollywood Studios closes at 6 pm that night and I can't decide what else to do for dinner. I would love to hope over to Animal Kingdom to eat dinner at Tusker House right before the park closes, but we would have to all upgrade to park hopper passes. We have enough credits for about anything, since we are on DxDP. Any ideas? I keep looking for Chef Mickey's or 1900 Park Fare, but none are available.

I know, we have a ton of character meals, but this trip is all about Madi and her cousin, Genny. Some additional character meal ADRs have come up and I snagged them, but I am not sure if I will keep them. Check out my updates in the first post! Only 4 weeks! :cool1:

subbing... we're planning a girls only trip and can't wait to see how yours goes!

I'm in and can't wait to hear all about it!

Jill in CO

subbing... we're planning a girls only trip and can't wait to see how yours goes!
This will our first girls trip, so I am very excited and hope it goes well. My cousin and her daughter have never been before, so I want to make his extra amazing for them. Then my daughter and I are going to stay for 2 more nights of mother-daughter time!

I'm in and can't wait to hear all about it!

Jill in CO

Thanks for joining in! I can't wait for September 27th! :banana:

Okay, I think I have finally decided on all of ADRs, except one keeps alluding me - Tusker House Breakfast on Tuesday, October 2nd. I had one at 180 days, then changed my plans and cancelled it, now I wish I still had it. I have looked for the last 30 days, but none have come up. Check my first post for the updated plans! Only two and a half weeks!

I got a Tusker House breakfast ADR for Tuesday, October 2nd. Yeah! :yay:

I also got a 5:05 pm ADR for Chef Mickey's on Sunday, September 30 - a great time right before we go to MNSSHP. Extra excited! :cloud9:

Keep a look out, with these ADRs I am making some other changes. I am also adding 3 sit-down meals on a couple days, because we have enough credits and I am not back to 100% energy. Several sit-down meals a day should give me a good break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter