DVC to RCI conversion - any resorts worthwhile?

But Williamsburg is EASY to exchange into or rent as are the other specific locations I mentioned. Plus the resorts tend to be away from the action with only Westgate and Bluegreen even fairly close to the historic area.

When we stay at Williamsburg, we stay at Kings Creek, centrally located. We love it there. But we just rent points there.

When we stay at Williamsburg, we stay at Kings Creek, centrally located. We love it there. But we just rent points there.
For me centrally located means walking to historic district.

I meant driving wise. There are more things to do in Williamsburg then the colonial section.
If you're driving all resorts there are in reasonable locations. The 2 closest to the historic district are the Bluegreen resort and Westgate. Neither close enough for a reasonable walk but both close enough to walk if one desires, IMO.

If you're driving all resorts there are in reasonable locations. The 2 closest to the historic district are the Bluegreen resort and Westgate. Neither close enough for a reasonable walk but both close enough to walk if one desires, IMO.

My family is more into going to Bush Gardens, Water Country, maybe to Jamestown/Yorktown. We are all over Williamsburg when we go.

The only "horrible" use of points is one that someone made you do. They are your points do with them what you want.

I love how people who didn't pay for your points think they can tell you how to use them :)
I'd disagree but to add, it's not telling people how to use them but bringing to light the real cost of how they do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter