DVC Sliders?

We got them at VGF DVC desk on Monday (11/27).

Didn't ask about medallion. That's not something I'm interested in keeping.

Do you have to be a direct points owner to get these types of freebies?

Do they help to hold the band in place like the ones I've seen on Amazon?
We are resale and were able to get them at the Tomorrowland dvc location. 12.1.23 Just had to verify membersip.

Got our sliders but the kiosk we asked were out of medallions. I prefer the sliders over the medallions but still wouldn’t have minded one.

we were at multiple kiosks today. didn't hear anything about medallions. we did get the sliders, and were also given a Riviera print.

I got the DL medallion at the DVC lounge there. I wonder if the WDW medallion can be found at the Epcot lounge and/or preview center? They said Aulani also has their own medallion.

Saratoga lobby on the 18th still had them as well. I asked a check in cast member, who said they didn't, but they did still have them at the DVC kiosk... Go-to kiosk first!

Good luck!

We stopped off at the Grand Californian and got our DVC holiday sliders. And then we stopped off at the Disneyland Hotel and got medallions and DVC baseball caps! We also got stuff like lanyards, chapstick and an Aulani magnet at the Grand Californian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter