DVC Sliders?

bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
I saw mention in another thread about DVC MB sliders. Is this still a thing? The only mention I can find online is either ones for sale on eBay or threads about the sliders being discontinued. If they are available again, anyone know what locations currently have them in stock?

We just purchased DVC direct, or our “stupidly expensive knapsack” as DH likes to call it, and I’d love to get MB sliders if they‘re available. We arrive Saturday, so info on places with current stock would be very helpful. Thanks!

DH showed me a photo on FB of the new ones. He talked to a CM at a DVC kiosk on our last day, and she told him they’d be giving them out the next day - too late for us! :sad1: I wish they’d mail them to current owners but don’t expect them to.

Saw that too. I’ll have to get my friends to pick 2 up for us. We don’t get back to April. We are still in our no Disney break. We were suffering burn out coupled with getting sick on my last 3 cruises, we needed a break.

Did not realize they had new ones and giving them out. Looks nice. I have my old one. No clue what happened to my DH/s.

We got two at the DVC kiosk on Sunset Boulevard at Hollywood Studios yesterday. Exactly like the photo above.

A CM in one of the shops saw my DVC shirt and suggested we walk over - otherwise I would have had no idea. My mom was super excited about it.

We were told it’s a limit of two per membership. (They were looking up and tracking name/magic band on their tablets.)

Those r nice. I like the sliders. I still rock the ones they gave out when they were testing the magic bands many moons ago now.

We were told it’s a limit of two per membership. (They were looking up and tracking name/magic band on their tablets.)
Two per membership is kinda of cheap. Our kids are on our membership. So there's four people right there, not even talking about their kids.

I would think at least the number of people on contract.

But I agree, not just throwing handfuls out. Show up on ebay the next day.

They just started yesterday (Feb. 1). We left the day before, so couldn't get any either! :( I wish they'd mail them out to owners, but the CM DH talked to before we left said they aren't going to.
Agreed. I also called Member Services to ask and they said they are only giving them out at the parks, they are not mailing them out. 😒

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter