DVC Resort Images for Signature: Self-Created for All to Enjoy!

Hi DVC Family.

I've see a few posts on other threads asking for help on how to add these banners to your signature and/or how to fix sizes and such. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe there is a rule that you must post at least 10 messages before you can add/update your signature.

First, click on your name at the top right of the site -

View attachment 759148

Next, click on the signature option -

View attachment 759149

As I don't have any text in my signature, I simply used the insert image tool to add the banners -

View attachment 759150

To use this feature you need to find out the URL of the hosted image. It's easy to do so by looking at the hosting site of the images in this thread. For example, let me use this one for Grand Cal in post # 85 in this thread. I'm going to right click and open the image in a new tab (I use chrome, most other browsers should have similar functionality) -

View attachment 759151

This will open this image in it's own tab as follows -

View attachment 759152

It's now easy to copy the URL for the image from the browser and paste this into the add image option in the signature line -

View attachment 759154

Repeat for any others as needed. You will likely need to insert a new line using the enter key to space the images out correctly.

For size fixing. I use this Change size tool -

View attachment 759155

As I own a few resorts... I don't want the full size banner sizes taking up too much space in the threads so I shrunk mine down a bit buy using 500 pixels as the width and leaving the height auto -

View attachment 759156

You can adjust as needed to fit your artistic/eclectic needs :)

Hope this helps.
Testing to see if my footers come up with home resorts.

Hi DVC Family.

I've see a few posts on other threads asking for help on how to add these banners to your signature and/or how to fix sizes and such. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe there is a rule that you must post at least 10 messages before you can add/update your signature.

View attachment 759148

View attachment 759149

As I don't have any text in my signature, I simply used the insert image tool to add the banners -

View attachment 759150

To use this feature you need to find out the URL of the hosted image. It's easy to do so by looking at the hosting site of the images in this thread. For example, let me use this one for Grand Cal in post # 85 in this thread. I'm going to right click and open the image in a new tab (I use chrome, most other browsers should have similar functionality) -

View attachment 759151

View attachment 759152

It's now easy to copy the URL for the image from the browser and paste this into the add image option in the signature line -

View attachment 759154

Repeat for any others as needed. You will likely need to insert a new line using the enter key to space the images out correctly.

View attachment 759155

As I own a few resorts... I don't want the full size banner sizes taking up too much space in the threads so I shrunk mine down a bit buy using 500 pixels as the width and leaving the height auto -

View attachment 759156

Hope this helps.
Success! Much appreciated. Wish I could give you 100 likes for this. The footer challenge has been completed.

Hi DVC Family.

View attachment 759148

View attachment 759149

View attachment 759150

View attachment 759151

View attachment 759152

View attachment 759154

View attachment 759155

View attachment 759156

Hope this helps.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

DVCRS-300x250-1.jpg

More of the square photos (right click and open in new window/tab to get the new url)

View attachment 761341

View attachment 761342

View attachment 761343

Let me know if I missed any and I'll go hunt for them. Had to dig around in offline cache for a bit LOL
I see Bay Lake Tower is missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter