DVC Resort Images for Signature: Self-Created for All to Enjoy!

Duffy Lover

What?!?!? No!
Edited on 7/31/23: It looks like my image codes have been corrupted. I'm working on a fix, and in the meantime, there is another set of images on page 5 of this thread with images from @NeutralNovice that are still functional. Sorry!

Hi!
My Mom, Pirate Granny, had her DVC signature images go away, so I thought I would make her some. Since I was already four resorts in, I thought I would create the rest - it didn’t take long. So here you go! Simply input the code for each into your signature editing field, click save, adjust the image size, click save again and you’re done! Enjoy!

Since the codes automatically create an image when I posted this thread, click on this LINK to access a Google Doc where you can copy the codes.

Last edited:

These are great! Thank you for taking the time in making these. You can resize the picture by moving the cursor to the corner of the image. I was able to do it on my iPhone.

Last edited:

I must be an idiot. I can see the image in my signature line and saved it many times but it doesn't show up in a message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter