• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dvc merch

RichV03

Mouseketeer
This might be an odd question but is there like a dvc member only site for exclusive merch like magic bands or things of that nature? We just passed ROFR and are waiting on closing documents so I know nothing about what the dvc site looks like and was curious if there were items that were exclusive to DVC owners.

This might be an odd question but is there like a dvc member only site for exclusive merch like magic bands or things of that nature? We just passed ROFR and are waiting on closing documents so I know nothing about what the dvc site looks like and was curious if there were items that were exclusive to DVC owners.

Nothing exclusive- but you can purchase DVC merch on shopdisney.com. You have to access it on the desktop site (not the mobile app). Just type DVC in the search box. You can customize tees with the year you joined etc. as well.

As said, there are a few items on shopdisney. But when open :) , each DVC resort carries a somewhat larger selection of DVC merchandise in at least one of their stores. The selection may vary a bit from one to resort to another. Also, the Figment gift shop usually has some DVC merchandise for sale by the entrance to the DVC lounge. I've never been asked for my DVC card to purchase (I usually just have my AP available for the discount).

I have found that the shopDisney site has a poor selection of DVC merchandise.
OKW and SSR tend to have the largest and most varied selections in their gift shops.

I agree the gift shop at OKW does indeed have a larger selection of merchandise. That said, I have been disappointed in the lack of DVC branded merchandise. You would think as the membership has ballooned over the years, that the variation of merchandise would be better too.

I've never been asked for my DVC card to purchase (I usually just have my AP available for the discount).

I have - but usually only with Pins and things that are behind the counter and exclusive to DVC.
As far as I know, things like shirts that are branded DVC are not exclusive (anyone can buy them) and your DVC card only gives you the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter