DVC Members: Sign-Up to WIN 25 DVC Points!

Thank you.
Hope someone from the dis wins. Just signed up.
When will the winner be announced?
The rules do not state when the drawing will take place but it does state that ends on 3/31/22 at 11:59 PM EST and that to obtain the winner's name a request must be made by 4/7/22. So it should hopefully be soon :)

Is it open to non US citizens?
Rules just state you must be a DVC Member and 18. I assume you can enter as International members can use the DVC Rental store to rent out their points I believe.

I assume that they mean 18 and over but the exact text is

"1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at
the online sweepstakes page, who are 18 as of the date of entry, and are Disney
Vacation Club Members. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and
local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited."

What kind of points are these?
I have no idea. They could be blue card points and you can use them anywhere or they might be white card points that are restricted to the Original 14 or RVA.

I am sure I will not win but it is enough for 1 night in a Standard studio on a Fri/Sat in all but VGF (28) and PVB (27) when we like to travel (The 6th Period)

Last edited:
I have no idea. They could be blue card points and you can use them anywhere or they might be white card points that are restricted to the Original 14 or RVA.

I am sure I will not win but it is enough for 1 night in a Standard studio on a Fri/Sat in all but VGF (28) and PVB (27) when we like to travel (The 6th Period)

Just to clarify…the blue card has nothing to do with where points can be used. That is only for eligibility to membership extras.

There have been a few reports that owners who do not have memberships eligible to book RIV, can not access that resort, even if the points they received ca…but never any follow up so not sure if they found a way around it..

It still will be awesome for someone to get another 25 points!

Just to clarify…the blue card has nothing to do with where points can be used. That is only for eligibility to membership extras.

There have been a few reports that owners who do not have memberships eligible to book RIV, can not access that resort, even if the points they received ca…but never any follow up so not sure if they found a way around it..

It still will be awesome for someone to get another 25 points!
Sorry I stated that incorrectly. Direct vs non grandfathered resale points.

If they are not direct/grandfathered you would not be able to stay at RVA unless of course they were RVA resale points in which case they could not be used for the original 14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter