DVC Member Website

Weird. I really have been checking over and over when I see that people have had issues on this thread, and have seriously never had a single issue, slowdown, or lockup at any point when accessing the website. I can't think of any reason why some people would consistently have issues, and others have none, but that seems to be case right now.

We're Working on It
This page is temporarily unavailable
Rest assured, we'll be back soon, so please try again later.
dfm-system-500.png

Still getting this....third day

I had no problems checking my waitlist just now. Sadly waitlist is still there.

I'm getting the same thing - cleared my cookies, used another browser, tried my phone, had my sister try from her house - nothing!!! It's really frustrating - this makes day 3 for me as well.

We're Working on It
This page is temporarily unavailable
Rest assured, we'll be back soon, so please try again later.
dfm-system-500.png

Still getting this....third day

This is getting really weird. It looks to me like it is specific logins being blocked, not an issue from the members' computers. Of course, Disney IT will blame your computer or Internet service provider, but it has the look of a Disney IT issue to me.

Is anyone else having issues specifically with looking at the "Travel Plan Details" of an Upcoming Trip? Everything else is fine, it's when I click "Travel Plan Details" specifically that I get an error page. This has been ongoing for the past five or six days.

In the past I've had issues being logged on across the multiple Disney websites. As long as I Logged out after visiting I had no issues. Hasn't happened to me recently but it's possible you may need to go to all Disney Company Sites & logout of them individually. This can include DCL, Shop Disney, WDW, Disney Movie Rewards, DVC, DL, and possibly ABC and or ESPN.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Is anyone else having issues specifically with looking at the "Travel Plan Details" of an Upcoming Trip? Everything else is fine, it's when I click "Travel Plan Details" specifically that I get an error page. This has been ongoing for the past five or six days.
YES. Same time period, different browsers - beheaded a chicken in the back yard and chanted.... No luck.

This issue has all the symptoms of a Web Site that is unable to communicate with the REAL backend Database.
Worse - issue occurs on the MAIN WDW Website. For three days? It has been spewing random Restaurant/Event Garbage text at the top of "my Reservations" - recent room reservations. I would upload a photo, but the site does not allow it.

Keep hitting "refresh" - you will get a different garbage phrase each time :). Our last one was "Corn" :). Perhaps we are being booked in the BRV Corn Silo... never been there :).

WORSE? 5:46 EST, 6-10-2018.... Seeing general Chrome alerts for "resolving host" - followed by stich. Someone is trying to re-point a server, with DNS issues :(.

Last edited:
I've been having the same login issues since Wednesday. I have tried 2 different laptops, my phone and a tablet. I tries 3 different browsers and still getting the 7 Dwarfs. I called tech support on Saturday and she took down my info along with my username and said she would submit it to the tech team.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
YES. Same time period, different browsers - beheaded a chicken in the back yard and chanted.... No luck.

This issue has all the symptoms of a Web Site that is unable to communicate with the REAL backend Database.
Worse - issue occurs on the MAIN WDW Website. For three days? It has been spewing random Restaurant/Event Garbage text at the top of "my Reservations" - recent room reservations. I would upload a photo, but the site does not allow it.

Keep hitting "refresh" - you will get a different garbage phrase each time :). Our last one was "Corn" :). Perhaps we are being booked in the BRV Corn Silo... never been there :).

WORSE? 5:46 EST, 6-10-2018.... Seeing general Chrome alerts for "resolving host" - followed by stich. Someone is trying to re-point a server, with DNS issues :(.

"BRV Corn Silo" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Update: DVC website functioning 6-12. MAIN WDW website still broken.

Admins - PLEASE create a top level "WDW Website DOWN" thread.

Update: DVC website functioning 6-12. MAIN WDW website still broken.

Admins - PLEASE create a top level "WDW Website DOWN" thread.

Or just "Disney IT issues, anyone else noticing it?" area to share experiences and see if they are common amongst many people. Then one cohesive message could be sent off to Disney and they wouldn't then be able to blame it on any individual's service providers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter