DVC Member Website

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
Is the member website down today? I'm getting a page saying "Oops the page is temporarily unavailable, we're working on it."

Okay now I'm getting annoyed. Tried calling member services, high call volume. Message said if you know your vacation advisors extension please enter it now. I didn't know I had a "vacation advisor" so I entered nothing. The call ended after a brief blurb in spanish. Twice!

Okay now I'm getting annoyed. Tried calling member services, high call volume. Message said if you know your vacation advisors extension please enter it now. I didn't know I had a "vacation advisor" so I entered nothing. The call ended after a brief blurb in spanish. Twice!
Your vacation advisor is just someone that you might have talked to before and had a good experience. They either offer their extension or you can ask for it. I always ask if the cast member is really good so I have several to choose from because sometimes they aren't working when I call. Hope you have been able to get through.

Tried calling again, I got closer this time, but the call dropped again. I haven't had this problem before. I guess I'll try tomorrow. Was trying to book Brown Derby lunch for December 10 as I understand with a reservation in the system I can book 180 +10. Disney website won't let me add DVC to my profile as it says there is another account with my email address. Probably set it up myself before I knew what I was doing years ago. I'll try tomorrow.

Right now I need a glass of wine!

This is interesting. Sometimes I get a voice mail message before a trip, asking if I need help. I thought it was a stupid waste of DVC money, to be brutally honest, because if I need help with something, I will request it. But now I'm thinking that I should make a note of the person's name and extension in case I have any kind of problem in the future.

Disney website won't let me add DVC to my profile as it says there is another account with my email address. Probably set it up myself before I knew what I was doing years ago.

Try logging in with your email address, but select "forgot my password". They should email you a link to change your password. Problem solved! (Well, at least the profile issue.)

tried another computer, still can't get on.
Good thing it isn't something important I want to do.
Just looking at points and planning how to use them for the next couple of trips.

Finally got through to member services a few minutes ago. I was told there is a problem with the website. Glad it isn't just me. Hopefully it gets sorted out by next Tuesday. He also corrected me. I understood 180 + 10 to mean that I could book 190 days ahead. Not so, 180 plus 10 days after the start of my vacation. :blush:

More people buying DVC, more competition to book a room, book a DVC extra, access the website and to call DVC.

:earsboy: Bill

It's weird that things are totally fine on my end. I logged onto the website with no issue, and called and talked to MS with only a 6 minute wait. Both were done about an hour ago.

Site DETAILS down, 5-7 through 5-8, 2018....

One symptom: Details of a booked vacation can not be retrieved. Usually a Web Interface can't communicate with obsolete Data Base Issue.

PHONE, or EMAIL. Site appears to be broken again.

Again - Admins.... We need a FIXED "WDW DOWN" thread.

I still can't get in to the member website this morning. This is ridiculous. Not happy.

Nope - used two browsers. And will maintain: these flush cookie tricks are not needed with a serious business website. When was the last time anyone's Bank, or Amazon, demanded this? It is entirely possible to code a site to force-expire existing cookies, and push a new one.

I still can't get on either.....still showing the dwarfs working
2 computers, 3 browsers all the same

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter