DVC Member Pool Hopping

DancingDis678

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are first time DVC owners at the Boardwalk. I know Pre-Pandemic , pool hopping was allowed for DVC between the Boardwalk and Beach/Yacht Club Resort pools. Does anyone know if this has been opened up again? Thank you!

Pool hopping has not returned.
Even pre-Covid, members could not use pool hopping at BC and a handful of other pools. I think I remember an instance where the pool at BWV was closed for refurbishment and guests were allowed to use the BC pool but I may have that wrong.

know Pre-Pandemic , pool hopping was allowed for DVC between the Boardwalk and Beach/Yacht Club Resort pools.

When pool hopping was valid, those staying at BCV could hop to BWV. The reverse was not true save when BWV was under refurb.

Stormalong Bay was not eligible for pool hopping for at least 10 years pre-pandemic.

When pool hopping was valid, those staying at BCV could hop to BWV. The reverse was not true save when BWV was under refurb.

Stormalong Bay was not eligible for pool hopping for at least 10 years pre-pandemic.
You couldn't hop to Stormalong Bay or the Villa leisure pools, but in theory you could hop to all the leisure pools at BC/YC.

For the OP, here is the page that will get updated with all the rules if they ever bring it back.
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/recreation-relaxation/pools/

I understand the restrictions on hopping to Stormalong Bay but are they really strict about hopping from OKW to Port Orleans? We are hoping to go over there for the beignets and thought grandson would like their pool ( if I remember correctly its more toddler sized than the other pools).
Thanks,
Tony

I understand the restrictions on hopping to Stormalong Bay but are they really strict about hopping from OKW to Port Orleans? We are hoping to go over there for the beignets and thought grandson would like their pool ( if I remember correctly its more toddler sized than the other pools).
Thanks,
Tony
Pool hopping is not permitted at Disney resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter