DVC Hilton Head Resort for Baby and Toddler?

angweyland

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are looking to take our children and parents on a vacation next summer using our DVC points. Our kids will be 2 and 8 months at the time. We've never done a Disney trip with young children, so the thought of doing Disney parks intimidates us!

We are considering Hilton Head instead. Has anyone stayed there with small children, and if so would you recommend it?

My husband and I are looking to take our children and parents on a vacation next summer using our DVC points. Our kids will be 2 and 8 months at the time. We've never done a Disney trip with young children, so the thought of doing Disney parks intimidates us!

We are considering Hilton Head instead. Has anyone stayed there with small children, and if so would you recommend it?
In March, we took our 3 month old to DVC Hilton Head (DHHIR).
We took her everywhere with us to the beach, beach house, Big Dipper pool, shopping, and out to eat.
She did great and loved seeing everything.
I would recommend DHHIR over WDW parks at that age. (Plus you are never too far away from your room for naps/bottles/etc.)

I also recommend looking at the HHI Lovers Thread and Hilton Head Island Resort Owners/Lovers Thread under DVC Resorts for more information!

I think HHI would be perfect for this age. We went there for the first time this spring and it was so laid back and wonderful. The staff was so amazing. My daughter loved it more than Disney World.

I would highly recommend that age kids at HHI. The grounds and pier , 2 pools , beach all would be wonderful for kids. Have owned there since 1996 and taking grandkids 3,1 for first trip in June.

Think that HHI would be great for an extended family vacation! Very laid back and very family friendly! You can do as much or as little as you want outside the resort as well! One of our fav resorts, love the laid back vibe there!😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter