DVC Bookings at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Reservation Number Issues/Questions

verobeachlover

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Hope everyone is having a good week.

Back in May, I made a reservation for myself through DVC at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel for next March (I know, renting out the points and then making a cash booking is usually a better value, but it came within $200, so I figured I would just go through DVC to make the booking for the convenience).

Anyways, I thought all was fine, until a couple days ago when I tried liking my reservation number to the Hong Kong Disneyland app/website. For those that are unfamiliar, it's sort of like MyDisneyExperience at WDW, and effectively allows you to manage the reservation + provides a few perks like early access to dining reservations. When I tried to do this, I got an error message saying that the reservation number could not be found. Thought it was just a website error or typo at first, tried a few more times, same thing. I figured that maybe the DVC reservation number and HKDL numbers were two different numbers, so I called DVC and spoke with a very kind agent. She confirmed with me that the reservation is there, and that there shouldn't be any issues, and suggested that I contact HKDL to see what the issue was on their end.

I just got off the phone with HKDL resort reservations, spoke with both an agent and supervisor, both of whom could not find the reservation under the reservation number or my name for the dates that I booked. Neither had any idea what DVC is (understandable), and kept basically implying that I should reach out to the "third party." This has me really concerned, and tomorrow I will be calling DVC again to try and get them to confirm with Hong Kong that I actually have a reservation (and preferably send an email or something from HKDL confirming this, if possible).

However, I figured if anyone has experienced this problem or might have a reason/solution as to why my booking doesn't seem to exist in the HKDL system, they'd likely be on the DisBoards, so I thought I'd come here first before calling DVC tomorrow. Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter