DVC at DLP

verobeachlover

Earning My Ears
Hi all - hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend.

I just booked a 4 night stay at DLP using our DVC points (1 night at Sequoia and then 3 at Newport Bay) for March. Upon looking at the DLP website, if you were to book rooms with cash, it appears they only sell packages, which include tickets. I was wondering if anyone knew if DVC rooms include park tickets as well - I'm assuming not, but am hoping to find out before I spend $300 on the tickets. It appears they may also offer free breakfast (at least based on a DisBoards post from 2016), but I was wondering if anyone can confirm this or explain the benefits (if any) that come with a DVC booking at DLP - or if it is just the room.

Thanks for any help you can provide - it is much appreciated!

Hi all - hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend.

I just booked a 4 night stay at DLP using our DVC points (1 night at Sequoia and then 3 at Newport Bay) for March. Upon looking at the DLP website, if you were to book rooms with cash, it appears they only sell packages, which include tickets. I was wondering if anyone knew if DVC rooms include park tickets as well - I'm assuming not, but am hoping to find out before I spend $300 on the tickets. It appears they may also offer free breakfast (at least based on a DisBoards post from 2016), but I was wondering if anyone can confirm this or explain the benefits (if any) that come with a DVC booking at DLP - or if it is just the room.

Thanks for any help you can provide - it is much appreciated!
A DVC trade-out for a room at the Paris resort does not include park tickets -- originally it did but that was done away with in 2008. And you need to purchase park tickets in advance. I have not heard anything about doing away with the free continental breakfast (mainly uncooked items) that has been provided in the past. The non-ticket extras you get are those usually provided to anyone staying at a Disney resort in Paris-- if you have a car, free parking at the resort and parks, and extra magic hour in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter