DVC Annual Pass

Reset the checkout and trying again. Likely will be charged twice. Honestly Disney should contract Amazon to sell the tickets -- Amazon knows how to take money quickly.

Agreed. Why they don't outsource their IT systems to a company that knows what they are doing is beyond me. There would be no delays and you would never have to call Disney again if Amazon ran their computer systems.

On hold right now. Been on hold for 44 minutes now, initially quoted 67 minute wait.

Simply crazy. You have to wait on hold to talk to a live person so they can use a website to buy your tickets? Why does that require a call? Why can't they just have DVC members use the same website the call center employees are using?

I upgraded our unused tickets through calling the Annual Pass number. I called at 7:45, and initially I was quoted 168 minute wait. I got through somewhat faster than that, but not by much.

I didn’t need to go through Member Services. The person I worked with was able to look up my membership number.

Whew! I am glad that it is done.

I thought you had to go thru DVC member services by phone to upgrade the passes we had for July. Turns out you can call the normal ticketing number directly and they will verify your DVC status.
I didn't find that out until I called DVC at 9am and waited 2 hours..but I did get them upgraded.
Probably still world have

Ended up getting on online instead of upgrading my tickets - I will just go to CM and have them prioritize my ticket and start my AP on my second trip this year . Easier than trying to be on hold at work.

My electronic card says DVC-Y. ANNUAL so I wonder if I will get the discount even before I activate?

Last edited:
My daughter has a pixie pass. What is the best way for me to upgrade her to the Sorcerer pass. She is an adult but lives with us. She bought that pass herself when it was the only on available.

I can live with the blackout dates around Thanksgiving, it's just a few days of your trip. Two weeks between christmas and new year's that a different story.

My daughter has a pixie pass. What is the best way for me to upgrade her to the Sorcerer pass. She is an adult but lives with us. She bought that pass herself when it was the only on available.
When will it expire? Depending on when it expires it might not be worth upgrading since you have to pay the difference between the two passes but it still maintains the original expiration date.

I FINALLY negotiated my way through annual pass purchases.

I purchased 4 passes, 1 with photopass digital download which was displayed at the bottom of the ticket assignment list. Of course I assigned myself to the annual pass with the photopass first. I was presented with my only clue that the process would get stuck -- address the same as the first guest. Hmm, I had not yet assigned a first guest. When I assigned the first annual pass in the list, it did not ask for any address information. After filling in the rest of the form and click submit, Woody just stood around doing nothing. I repeated these steps 3 times expecting it to work (because I am insane).

Finally, FINALLY, I assigned the tickets in order and was prompted for age and address for each assignment. I completed the form, hit submit, and got order confirmation.

This is my lot in life. To be a warning for others.

Finally got mine, was on my phone with Woody for fifteen minutes then switched to computer and got it through right away. Wouldn't be disney if it wasn't a three hour process to spend $3k.
:tongue:

We got ours today via the emailed link. First tried at 6AM and ran into a wall, which turned into a notice to check back “later”. Eventually it reopened and DW got into the queue, which after an hour led to purchasing two Sorcerer level APs. (We just don’t go during the holidays.)

Once the message on the site said everything was up and running, it took less than 5 minutes to get two passes ....

Long story short, logged on at 6 sharp, added 2 passes to my cart....2 1/2 hours later I was able to check out. I tried Safari and Chrome and finally was successful with Chrome. It was SO glitchy, OMG.

Agreed. Why they don't outsource their IT systems to a company that knows what they are doing is beyond me. There would be no delays and you would never have to call Disney again if Amazon ran their computer systems.
All about the money.$$ Disney is really not upset about wait times and systems most the time.
Wait till next week..😣😣😫😫😥😥

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter