DVC Annual Pass

Our family will need Incredipass given the dates we travel around Christmas and Thanksgiving. Should I buy the Sorcerer pass today and upgrade next Thursday or just wait it out?

Our family will need Incredipass given the dates we travel around Christmas and Thanksgiving. Should I buy the Sorcerer pass today and upgrade next Thursday or just wait it out?
I was wondering about this, if say the incredi pass sells out in 2 months or faster. If it is unavailable, is it still possible to upgrade a Sorcerer pass to an incredi pass if its sold out? I would think if you can renew a lower pass to a higher pass while it is still sold out you could upgrade one.

I just bought our passes. We are not going until July 7th. The last time I had passes they didn't activate until our first day in the park. I know this is the same but for some reason when I look on our my disney experience site it says they expire April 12, 2024. This can't be correct? Does it just say that until we go this summer and check in at will call on July 7th?

Finally got through.
I just bought our passes. We are not going until July 7th. The last time I had passes they didn't activate until our first day in the park. I know this is the same but for some reason when I look on our my disney experience site it says they expire April 12, 2024. This can't be correct? Does it just say that until we go this summer and check in at will call on July 7th?
Yeah it says the wrong date until you actually go in and use them. Same thing happened to us 2 years ago.

I think you have a voucher that expires in year, but once you activate the voucher into APs the date will change to the AP expiration

Finally got through.

Yeah it says the wrong date until you actually go in and use them. Same thing happened to us 2 years ago.
Its because you technically have 12 months to activate them, if not they turn into an annual pass voucher that you can apply the value to a new ticket. This was to stop people from buying passes and not using them and storing them. So once you use ur AP it starts from that date.

Got through the queue. Order is processing. Woody is taking his own sweet time.

Ack! I have the pass in my cart, I hit Check out, it spins and then just stops. UGH!

EDITED to add: Woody shows up briefly, then disappears, then the spinning wheel on the page stops indicating nothing is happening.

GOTTA LOVE DISNEY TECHNOLOGY. NOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter