DVC Annual Pass

Waiting for a ticketing agent on the phone as I need to upgrade existing tickets to the Sorcerer pass. Called right at 9, and just got a message that wait time for an agent will exceed 2 hours.

They just put me in a queue and they have no wait time listed!

Thank You for Your Patience!​

You’re in the queue to purchase Annual Passes.
When your turn comes, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter the site.
Do not refresh the page or select the “back” button.

They just put me in a queue and they have no wait time listed!

Thank You for Your Patience!​

You’re in the queue to purchase Annual Passes.
When your turn comes, you’ll have 10 minutes to enter the site.
Do not refresh the page or select the “back” button.
same here

Has anyone who has been in this purported "queue" gotten through? I am waiting on my phone and computer but, as seems to be the case for others, no movement on the blue bar/time estimate.

So is the online queue limited? The message at the bottom of the page says this, which leads me to believe the queue is not working right now:

Message last updated: 9:10 AM ET​

Pardon the Inconvenience
Some of our digital experiences are unavailable at this time. DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass and Disney Pixie Dust Pass sales will resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

So is the online queue limited? The message at the bottom of the page says this, which leads me to believe the queue is not working right now:

Message last updated: 9:10 AM ET​

Pardon the Inconvenience
Some of our digital experiences are unavailable at this time. DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass and Disney Pixie Dust Pass sales will resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Agree, I assume they are working on an IT issue.

I think you are giving disney IT way too much credit, I feel like if they get 1,000 people the servers somehow get overwhelmed this literally happens with everything and they never fix it.

Waiting for a ticketing agent on the phone as I need to upgrade existing tickets to the Sorcerer pass. Called right at 9, and just got a message that wait time for an agent will exceed 2 hours.
Same. Ridiculous that we have to call DVC to get connected to ticketing to make the upgrade....My Disney Experience already knows we are DVC.

I bailed when the message came up that said pixie and sorcerer passes weren't available, and my queue entry had been on "recalculating" for 40+ minutes.

My queue just updated with a an approximate wait time of 'more than an hour' for whatever that's worth.

I bailed when the message came up that said pixie and sorcerer passes weren't available, and my queue entry had been on "recalculating" for 40+ minutes.
I got a time estimate at the samet time as I got through to member services, about 15 minutes ago. Success through member services by phoning.

ETA the time remaining was 9 minutes when I closed the window.

Ugh, next week is going to be an even bigger disaster. I wonder how long it will be before they announce sales to the general population have been cancelled or postponed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter