DVC Annual Pass

I had the tickets in my cart since 6:02am, but I was finally just able to complete the workflow as of now, 8:40am and finally finally have APs for my kids (my husband and I already had them).

Can we purchase passes if we already have active passes? Not showing me the DVC pass at all. We've been members since 2002 so are eligible for discounted passes.

I got through, entered all passholder data, clicked purchase and now it's hung up with Woody's Please Wait message. Going on five minutes now. But, I did receive an email confirmation of success for the passes. So hopefully it completed...?! Still wishing the window on the WDW site would show success instead of hanging...

Persistance pays off. Use your fastest computer. After 2 hours and 41 minutes I successful got to the cart and purchased mine. As I thought, this really isn't a DVC problem, it's a problem in IT getting the final checkout cart to load. For awhile I could actually see the completed checkout cart in the background before it finally allowed me to enter information. Good luck, you'll need it.

My confirmation page is still loading but I have a confirmation email, so I think I’m good now.

Still have an error when trying to get to the Passess page. If someone has a working link to actually purchase could you please share the link?

"We'll Be Back Later

Our systems are unavailable as we are currently making updates.

Please try again later."

Persistance pays off. Use your fastest computer. After 2 hours and 41 minutes I successful got to the cart and purchased mine. As I thought, this really isn't a DVC problem, it's a problem in IT getting the final checkout cart to load. For awhile I could actually see the completed checkout cart in the background before it finally allowed me to enter information. Good luck, you'll need it.
I'm hung up on a spinning Woody screen after clicking purchase. 15 minutes now. No success message. BUT, the passes show up in MDE and I got a confirmation email. But still, I'm nervous that the completion window won't load. Trying to get through by phone to confirm is "all circuits busy try again later."

I just kept opening a new Disneyworld page and clicking on my cart until I got lucky. I ended up using chrome.

Woody is still thinking about taking my money. 12 minutes now. I would reset and try again expect it took 2 hours to get to this point.

dwarfs, dwarfs, dwarfs.... I had them in my cart about 8 times and it kept getting corrupted and I had to start over. until the dwarfs.

Woody is still thinking about taking my money. 12 minutes now. I would reset and try again expect it took 2 hours to get to this point.
This happened to me...still going...25 minutes. But I got the confirmation email. Check your email and MDE account. Even though I see the confirm it still bugs me that Woody will not give me confirmation(!)

I just got ours. Chrome locked when it finally was showing the "guest information" page behind Woody. I was able to get it first try on Microsoft Edge.

I don't know if this will help you or if you actually have the ability to try it. I ended up using 3 different devices trying to get through. Phone MyExperience became a disaster, now I just checked it has become a queue just to put a funnel on the bottleneck. My fastest laptop finally got Woody to exit and allow me to complete checkout. Meanwhile another laptop that I had actually gotten to the checkout page earlier on still had Woody in front of it.
Whatever you have available try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter