DVC Annual Pass

I spoke with someone from DVC yesterday when they called to see if I was having issues with my direct purchase we closed on this Monday. He indicated they would not be limiting the number for DVC Sorcerer passes. I'm not gambling but it makes less stressed about this morning.

One hour in and still haven't checked out yet.
Waiting in the queue on the phone. 2+hour queue

It amazes me that the online system is clearly overloaded, the phones are so busy there is that phone company "all circuits are busy now" message... it's like they really didn't anticipate this being popular. But then again, the phones didn't come online right at 7 either, it was well past 7:01 before they stopped doing the "you called too early" message.

Remember you have to call MS. If you call the ticketing line they will transfer you to MS which does not open till 9 a.m to verify you are a member then transfer you back to the ticketing phone number.

Wait message on phone says sorcerers pass not available. Hopefully just temporary while system is fixed.

Maybe it’s because like said above, has to be 9am to verify membership

Now they are specifying that DVC sorcerer pass is not available. SMH. >:(

My guess is that phone calls require you to start with MS for verification and this is to prevent people from staying on the line…but, you’d think they’d say, to Please call MS instead.

I've been hitting check out, timing out and repeating for 18 minutes now.
At about 6:15 it started coming back with an error message telling me to remove all the items from my cart and try re-adding them. Not the best sounding omen, but it's telling me they're still available...
Broken systems again. DVC sends you through to MyExperience. You put the passes into your cart, go to check out and that's where the system breaks down. Even though you've been verified for purchase the checkout never loads, then the assistance with checkout (phone and chat) passes you back to DVC.

Sarcasm alert- How unusual the systems fail again.

So some people were able to get it? For those that did, did you log into dvc first or how exactly did it work? I logged into dvc and my dis exp but when I go to passes it says sorcerers pass available Apr 20 and when I click "become a passholder" at the top I get the most reliable page on the disney website...the page is down/well be right back. Thanks

So some people were able to get it? For those that did, did you log into dvc first or how exactly did it work? I logged into dvc and my dis exp but when I go to passes it says sorcerers pass available Apr 20 and when I click "become a passholder" at the top I get the most reliable page on the disney website...the page is down/well be right back. Thanks
FWIW- I did end up going through the DVC link on a second browser when I was getting frustrated. It still didn't work and the entire system is showing me that it's a where I'm a DVC member and I qualify.

AND…….2 hours and 36 minutes of messing with the website I got it. Whew!!! Why do they make it so difficult?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter