DVC Annual pass voucher & DDE

NJOYURLIFE

DIS Veteran
Ok, we closed on our DVC purchase and we should have our member number Thursday. If we order an annual pass how long does it take to receive the voucher? I just need the member number to order the annual pass right?

I am not sure we will get the annual pass vouchers before we go in June so if I wait to get them down there, then I can't order the DDE card until we are there also, right? I am disappointed in the timing because we will have a PS on SUnday and we get there Sat and if I remember correctly, you can't get the card on Sat or SUn.

Is there anything I am missing in my thinking?

Lisa :)

NJOYURLIFE said:
If we order an annual pass how long does it take to receive the voucher? I just need the member number to order the annual pass right?

The AP office is stating 7 days for vouchers to arrive...I think you can choose faster methods for additional cost. Yes, you only need your member number to order.

NJOYURLIFE said:
I am not sure we will get the annual pass vouchers before we go in June so if I wait to get them down there, then I can't order the DDE card until we are there also, right? I am disappointed in the timing because we will have a PS on SUnday and we get there Sat and if I remember correctly, you can't get the card on Sat or SUn.

Is there anything I am missing in my thinking?

Depending on when in June you are traveling you might be cutting it close. If you do select a faster delivery method then you could at least order the DDE card and have the letter faxed to Epcot Guest Relations for when you arrive (since you are arriving on Saturday).

Good Luck!

I mailed my renewal on May 14th, and received my annual pass voucher today (5/24/05).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter