Drunk Mickey shirts — inappropriate??

Another vote for "Poor taste, but no one will stop you from wearing it."
At some point we as a society decided not to concern ourselves with those around us. That's not a positive.

Society has ALWAYS concerned itself with those around them. We are actually getting better if you look at things like rules or laws created to restrict a certain sect of society.

I could give you countless historical examples of society always being up in other people's business. Like religious crusades or puritanical societies that enforced things like the infamous scarlet letter.

I don't drink so I personally wouldn't wear it, and it's not a shirt i'd feel comfortable wearing it what I generally consider a family atmosphere. That said I can't remember a single outfit I saw anyone else wear on vacation, because that's not what I'm there for, chances are no one will really say anything, at worse they might stare.

I say wear it if you want. If you're worried about it, go for a slightly more tame shirt that still is in the "drinking around the world" theme. There are some adorable & fun ones - when I go for food & wine festival I always take pictures of my favorites that I see around Epcot! Then again, you're asking on disboards lol. I really don't think someone would actually say something to you about a tshirt.

Another vote for "Poor taste, but no one will stop you from wearing it."
At some point we as a society decided not to concern ourselves with those around us. That's not a positive.

I wouldn't equate not concerning yourself with what someone is WEARING in the same vein as not concerning yourself with other humans in general. I would venture to guess that the former is what was meant by the PP you quoted.

Personally I care nothing about what another person wears. If it generates questions with my children, we talk about it. if it doesn't, we move on. It's not that hard.

I think they sound like cool and fun shirts I just don't think I would feel comfortable wearing them at Disney, especially with kids around.

My brother and I have these hilarious shirts that we want to wear to Epcot. It’s a shirt of Mickey Mouse holding a beer and looking quite inebriated... will this be a problem at Epcot?? I don’t want to cause any issues with a CM or while I’m going through security!

I go with “meh”...not a huge deal but i would say more appropriate for the likes of places like Epcot, the Boardwalk, or Disney Springs. But, really...I see chics ALL THE TIME wearing their funny “drunkest of them all” type Princess inspired shirts. You see tons of shirts like that at, ESPECIALLY, at Epcot. And, honestly, I’ve seen women wearing WORSE across the property. Nothing like trying to explain to your 12 year old son why an older mother would wear a thong bikini bottom at Typhoon Lagoon. :rolleyes1:sad2:

I have a drawing of Mickey in a bathroom stall with his pants down around his ankles. This hangs in the bathroom in our FL condo. Our condo has a lot of Disney/FL decorations, but we also enjoy a little humor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter