Drinking around Disney

Who needs new theme park 5th gate when you can plan your own fun!

Have a great trip !
I believe me an the wife might have to leave the kids behind and have a date night and try out that roof to bar!

We're down there for 9 days, I'm gonna try to have the best time I can!

Last edited:
I only drink strong beers like double IPAs. Most restaurants have Cigar City Jai Alai, which is my go-to. Occasionally, I will find Boulevard Tank 7, which I love. The deluxe resorts will match the beer selection to their themes like Kona at Poly, Elysian at Wilderness Lodge, or Samuel Adams at yacht/beach club.
I was thrilled to see Boulevard Tank 7 on the Festival of the Arts menu! It is a great saison.

I once ordered Boulevard Brew Tank 7 at Top of the World (BayLake Tower) and the server poured it like it was a Bottle of champagne!
Way to earn a generous tip …
I lived in Kansas City and spent childhood in St.Louis ( Anheuser Busch Brewery … so Beers are great topic !
I believe Boulevard is from Missouri as well. I love Boulevard and am glad my local liquor stores in the Northeast sell it.

I'm not a fan of the bitter and/or hoppy taste of IPAs but I love a nice strong beer too.

I have some St Bernardus abt12 that I'm currently aging. It's a Belgian Quad with a 10% abv and I will never turn down a good stout, especially a barrel aged one.

I'll keep an eye out for the Jai Alai. I'm not afraid to try new things!
I love Belgian Quads. Sometimes American Adventure or Canada at EPCOT will sell them.

Jai Alai is a double IPA, so not sure if you'll like it.

Just an update...

Sadly, due to some medical issues, drinking around Disney did not happen on my trip but when I got home it inspired me to find some stuff from boulevard.

Who ever recommended this saison (tank 7), this is a freaking wonderful brew.

I also discovered one of my new favorites, it's the boulevard barrel aged quad (12.2 abv). Got to find some that hasn't been chilled yet so I can age it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter