Drinking around Disney

Clifton Tesh

DIS Veteran
As a very avid beer lover, I would love to see a "drinking around Disney" thread.

There may already be one but it didn't show up in a search.

There's ones for Disney springs and EPCOT but alcoholic drinks have rapidly spread through all of Disney's resorts and parks over the past few years.

I'm personally a huge fan of pilsners, hefeweizens, saisons, and most anything German and European.

Where are the best places around Walt Disney World to find those kind of beers?

Obviously the different pavilions in EPCOT so I'm more so looking for restaurants and kiosks outside of EPCOT.

I only drink strong beers like double IPAs. Most restaurants have Cigar City Jai Alai, which is my go-to. Occasionally, I will find Boulevard Tank 7, which I love. The deluxe resorts will match the beer selection to their themes like Kona at Poly, Elysian at Wilderness Lodge, or Samuel Adams at yacht/beach club.

I only drink strong beers like double IPAs. Most restaurants have Cigar City Jai Alai, which is my go-to. Occasionally, I will find Boulevard Tank 7, which I love. The deluxe resorts will match the beer selection to their themes like Kona at Poly, Elysian at Wilderness Lodge, or Samuel Adams at yacht/beach club.
I'm not a fan of the bitter and/or hoppy taste of IPAs but I love a nice strong beer too.

I have some St Bernardus abt12 that I'm currently aging. It's a Belgian Quad with a 10% abv and I will never turn down a good stout, especially a barrel aged one.

I'll keep an eye out for the Jai Alai. I'm not afraid to try new things!

I only drink strong beers like double IPAs. Most restaurants have Cigar City Jai Alai, which is my go-to. Occasionally, I will find Boulevard Tank 7, which I love

I once ordered Boulevard Brew Tank 7 at Top of the World (BayLake Tower) and the server poured it like it was a Bottle of champagne!
Way to earn a generous tip …
I lived in Kansas City and spent childhood in St.Louis ( Anheuser Busch Brewery … so Beers are great topic !

I once ordered Boulevard Brew Tank 7 at Top of the World (BayLake Tower) and the server poured it like it was a Bottle of champagne!
Way to earn a generous tip …
I lived in Kansas City and spent childhood in St.Louis ( Anheuser Busch Brewery … so Beers are great topic !
Ok, didn't realize Boulevard Tank 7 was a beer, thought it was a bar!

Definitely gonna hunt it down.

The last time I was in the Germany Pavillion Gift Shop, I found a great German Beer tshirt to purchase!
Bier Glasses :

7DECC7F9-91E5-4CD4-9D41-224051B49E54.png0EAA3472-A753-4AD1-BF66-3E348869FA03.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GAN
I appreciate the response but I am not a Facebook kind of person. It sucks at times because there's some wonderful resources there but life has been a lot less stressful ever since I left Facebook.
Completely understand, I only go on to keep up with a few neighborhood groups and D3. They do have a website but not much on it yet - https://www.clubd3.com/

The last time I was in the Germany Pavillion Gift Shop, I found a great German Beer tshirt to purchase!
The last time we were at Epcot was 2016. We will be back at WDW on Saturday.

I'm hoping to get a beer stein when we go to Epcot this time. I didn't know they had them when we went in 2016 so it wasn't budgeted for but this time, I'm prepared.

The last time we were at Epcot was 2016. We will be back at WDW on Saturday.

I'm hoping to get a beer stein when we go to Epcot this time. I didn't know they had them when we went in 2016 so it wasn't budgeted for but this time, I'm prepared.

The Biergarten is so much fun during the holidays .
They perform a live stage show and invite children to dance floor to dance the Polka .
( more popular than the chicken dance at St.Louis weddings Haha )

The Original poster (just realized You are the OP) is searching for Beers served on property.
Disney Springs has the CityWorks Eatery & Pour House Menu posted online ! …over 90 beers and they might offer a Create your own flight to sample 4 -6 ounce brews ! They have a big walk up outdoor bar and also indoor seating.

Anyway Thanks for challenge ..Might go to HS tomorrow
I’ll have to check out the selection at Baseline !
I actually got a reservation at SciFi too!

The Original poster (just realized You are the OP) is searching for Beers served on property.
Disney Springs has the CityWorks Eatery & Pour House Menu posted online ! …over 90 beers and they might offer a Create your own flight to sample 4 -6 ounce brews ! They have a big walk up outdoor bar and also indoor seating.

Anyway Thanks for challenge ..Might go to HS tomorrow
I’ll have to check out the selection at Baseline !
I actually got a reservation at SciFi too!
Already told my wife that I'm spending a day walking around Disney springs drinking, definitely going to have to check out City Works. I didn't even know it existed!

I have not checked this yet but
The Coronado Springs Resort has expanded since Covid…
The new Grand Destino Towers has roof top outdoor bar and they redesigned the bridge to connect the huge (convention style property) .
Three bridges connect across water and designed an incredible Lounge in middle …
No ADR s just walk up seating Opens at 4:30
Its really pretty to walk around in the evening too, They actually have benches along the bridge to sit and enjoy.

Who needs new theme park 5th gate when you can plan your own fun!

Have a great trip !

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter