Dreams Unlimited Gift Basket

What exactly can we expect in these baskets...leaving in two weeks.. Just curious.... Thanks

Hand sanitizing wipes, extension cord, dry erase board, fruit snacks, travel mugs for adults, white sports bottles for the kids, multi color highlighter, glow sticks, playing cards, stop watch, small bag of hershey kissed and dove chocolates.... This is what we had at the end of May. I don't remember seeing it this time, but they used to have a tube of Chapstick too. I believe they have been tweaking the contents some based on feedback.

I'm surprised DU hasn't been able to contract with someone in MIA at least (TX is almost over).

I understand there's a cost associated with it in PC, but I would imagine it would be the same in MIA. Or get a driver back and forth to do the 3.5 hours drive south twice a week?

Maybe the owner can chime in?

Hand sanitizing wipes, extension cord, dry erase board, fruit snacks, travel mugs for adults, white sports bottles for the kids, multi color highlighter, glow sticks, playing cards, stop watch, small bag of hershey kissed and dove chocolates.... This is what we had at the end of May. I don't remember seeing it this time, but they used to have a tube of Chapstick too. I believe they have been tweaking the contents some based on feedback.

Thanks !!!!!

I'm surprised DU hasn't been able to contract with someone in MIA at least (TX is almost over).

I understand there's a cost associated with it in PC, but I would imagine it would be the same in MIA. Or get a driver back and forth to do the 3.5 hours drive south twice a week?

There are multiple reasons why, for now, these gift bags are only available on sailings out of Port Canaveral.

I apologize that I don't have a better answer for you.

John

Please note that any and all items are subject to change. We cannot guarantee the content of any given basket.

I understand there are several reasons DU isn't able to do the gift baskets for those of us sailing from other ports, but as someone that is embarking on her 3rd DCL cruise booked thru DU in the past year that hasn't sailed from Port Canaveral (NYC, EBPC, Alaska), it's a bit ....not depressing, but maybe disappointing? ....to keep being reminded of this perk that we aren't getting. Especially considering that the non-Port Canaveral cruises tend to be higher priced. The last time I sailed out of PC was before they had the gift bags.

I have no idea what the cost per basket is to DU but maybe they could offer something else from the DCL gift catalog to other cruisers....the water bottle DCL offers is cute.

I hope they will continue to do this for Port Canaveral departures and not stop because others are unhappy. I feel they really don't "have" to do anything but they do and we should all enjoy and be thankful and happy WHEN we DO get the gift.

Our baskets were WONDERFUL! Thank you very much! We rebooked onboard (3 rooms) and made sure they all got tagged with DU as the TA! :)

I hope they will continue to do this for Port Canaveral departures and not stop because others are unhappy. I feel they really don't "have" to do anything but they do and we should all enjoy and be thankful and happy WHEN we DO get the gift.

:thumbsup2

I'll second that!!! :thumbsup2

We've been clients of DU for many happy years. :) I'm thrilled with the prospect of receiving our very first gift basket from them on our October Fantasy cruise! ::yes:: :goodvibes

We were completely surprised by our gift bag from DU, we did not know we would get one, so it was awesome to see a gift on our stateroom bed!:thumbsup2

I use the coffee mmugs almost daily, and the re-usable grocery store bag is a nice reminder of our awwesome crusie. My kids loved the gummy bites that were packed in it.

A great gift bag, plus $150 of shipboard credit, can't beat it!

I understand there are several reasons DU isn't able to do the gift baskets for those of us sailing from other ports, but as someone that is embarking on her 3rd DCL cruise booked thru DU in the past year that hasn't sailed from Port Canaveral (NYC, EBPC, Alaska), it's a bit ....not depressing, but maybe disappointing? ....to keep being reminded of this perk that we aren't getting. Especially considering that the non-Port Canaveral cruises tend to be higher priced. The last time I sailed out of PC was before they had the gift bags.

I have no idea what the cost per basket is to DU but maybe they could offer something else from the DCL gift catalog to other cruisers....the water bottle DCL offers is cute.

I'm sorry, but this is a really selfish post.

We just got off the Dream from our End of August cruise and we were very pleased to receive our gift basket and are thrilled that DU is doing this. We have rebooked for August 2014 and really hope that the baskets continue. It is another great perk that we are thrilled with and continues to make us happier that we switched from our other TA.

If, for some reason, DU would discontinue the baskets, we would understand but would be a little sadder. :sad1:

I'm sorry, but this is a really selfish post.

I don't see it as selfish at all!
They was not stamping feet and screaming its not fair no one can have one because I can't! They was simply saying they are paying the same as everyone else maybe more and it would be nice if they included something for those guests too!
I'm very confused how you would see that post as selfish???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter