Drawing (animation) class for free?

cbonebt

Mouseketeer
does anyone know if Disney still offers a free animation class? years ago they had an awesome one at Hollywood studios... staying at the poly... looking at a park to have it? we will be there during festival of arts... thanks so much

Art of animation near where guests check in they do the free drawing class a few times a day.
My friend and I were the only adults there! Haha.
We drew the Tweedle brothers... very badly!

I believe there was one at Festival of the Arts last year, but not sure if it was free. They do offer one at the Art of Animation resort though.
It was free last year in Epcot during the festival of arts. It was in one of the innovation buildings I think and there was a schedule of times. Not sure who we drew!

My daughter was so looking forward to this and I’m glad OP asked this question...we would make a day to go visit AoA if it wasn’t just for resort guests, does anyone know if you have to be? Worth checking at Epcot during Flower and Garden?

Yes, as has been said before; it's called Animation Academy. We did it last year at the Festivals of the Arts and was pretty much just like it was at HS (though the tables weren't as "artistic"). We went 2 different days and drew Woody both times.

We will definitely be going next week to do it again.

Does the workshop run every day during the festival please? Do you know what times?

I used to love doing the animation class at DisneyQuest! I'm glad to hear they are continuing it in other ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter