Does couch have removable mattress?

mrsgthatsme

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the mattress inside the couch in the staterooms is removable? When booking a group of rooms for my extended family I made a mistake and booked a group of four into a three person stateroom. One of my kids was planning on pulling the mattress off the top bunk and sleeping on the floor anyway so I wondered if the mattress inside the couch on the bottom would be removable too. If so, we would just borrow that mattress from one of the other family members staterooms that will not be using it during the night.If not, do you think the state room attendant would be able to bring in one of the single size mattresses that usually is put on the top bunk for us to use?

Does anyone know if the mattress inside the couch in the staterooms is removable? When booking a group of rooms for my extended family I made a mistake and booked a group of four into a three person stateroom. One of my kids was planning on pulling the mattress off the top bunk and sleeping on the floor anyway so I wondered if the mattress inside the couch on the bottom would be removable too. If so, we would just borrow that mattress from one of the other family members staterooms that will not be using it during the night.If not, do you think the state room attendant would be able to bring in one of the single size mattresses that usually is put on the top bunk for us to use?
I do not think you would be allowed to overbook a room. It would not be accepted in the system.

It is not allowed to have more people in a room than it is meant for, for safety reasons. If something happens and Disney expects three people in a room, they won't go looking for #4.

It is not allowed to have more people in a room than it is meant for, for safety reasons. If something happens and Disney expects three people in a room, they won't go looking for #4.
Ok we will just have to shuffle someone back to their booked location then. Didn’t realize that.

The mattress is not inside the sofa. The back flips down onto the seat area to be made up into the bed. Not sure if that mattress is removable.

Just to add what was said by @Henlady , the sofa is more of a convertible sofa based on opening up the unit to be flat. It is not a more formal sleeper sofa that has a separate full pullout mattress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter