Does anyone have a Disney crush

My very first crush ever was on Peter Pan. I still grin like crazy whenever I see him in the parks.:lovestruc

Now it's Jack Sparrow. I got a custom shirt made two years ago that says 'Mrs. Jack Sparrow' on it and CM's always comment on it whenever they see me in it. Especially when my cousin and I did the pirate makeover. :goodvibes

For the past 20 years, my Disney crush has been Belle.:lovestrucprincess: I fell in love with her the weekend Beauty and the Beast opened in cinemas.

I do have a few Disney sub-crushes too.....Minnie, of course, and also Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, Mulan and most recently, Rapunzel.

Oh, and I have one current crush on a Disney human performer.....Stacey!:lovestruc

Prince Adam aka the Beast. Flynn, Shang (from Mulan), Prince Phillip, Prince Charming, The snow prince. Yea pretty much anything with prince in front of it :P

<--- Basil from the Great Mouse Detective. Very attractive mouse. Although, I doubt anyone remembers that movie, no one ever seems to remember the movies between Walt's death and the Disney Renaissance. Totally made me read Sherlock Holmes very early in life.

<--- Basil from the Great Mouse Detective. Very attractive mouse. Although, I doubt anyone remembers that movie, no one ever seems to remember the movies between Walt's death and the Disney Renaissance. Totally made me read Sherlock Holmes very early in life.

I remember that movie! I love that movie ^_^

Being on my CP and having access to the parks and the characters on my days off left me with a more normal crush than the one I mentioned before (although I still love Frollo dearly!). Prince Naveen-- *SMACK*-- of Maldonia! The guy who plays him is such a dork, he's so much fun to be around... and cute, too! And also accent.

I had a long-time crush on Aladdin because that man is WILD. Prince Eric for appearance, naturally can't shy away from those baby blues.

Although it's not Disney, but it could be along the lines and has to be mentioned, I love-squeal at Jeremy Sumpters, the actor who plays Peter Pan in the 2003 movie. He completely took over Disney's Peter Pan for me. Just that smile, :rotfl: THAT SMILE. *dies* :cloud9:

Lets see..

Aladdin, Hercules, Flynn Rider and lets not forget Jack "Cowboy" Kelly from Newsies

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I always had a crush on Simba as a kid. He is seriously the sexiest animated lion EVER.

But, now that I am older and much more mature, I would have to say Flynn Rider:cool2:

Hmm... I wouldn't say I have crushes on any of the characters but I'd have to say Flynn Rider and Prince Naveen are extremely handsome for cartoon characters. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter