Does anyone have a Disney crush

When I was little Robin Hood, he was foxy :rotfl2: also John Smith from Pocahontas but now it's Captain Jack Sparrow :lovestruc

yes, Mary Poppins!

It didn't matter that it wasn't Julie Andrews, the first time I had my picture taken with Mary, I was on the verge of tears- I was so happy. It's absolutely one of my all time favorite movies and character:wizard:

And Captain Jack Sparrow - I would travel the world with him anywhere savvy :lmao:

Eeyore used to be my favorite. Then a few years ago I fell in love with Stitch and couldn't get enough of that crazy little guy. Then a little less than 3 years ago I got a orange tiger stripe kitty and as soon as I saw him I knew his name was Simba. So you can say right now my Disney crush is on Simba and can't wait to go tomorrow night to see him in 3D. Its going to be sad for me since my Simba went to heaven 6 months ago.

Quasimodo. I always thought Esmeralda was INSANE for choosing Pheobus.

A ton!!

Simba, my lifelong love for JTT is coming out lol!
Robin Hood - I mean, come on!
John Smith even though he can be kinda arrogant
Pongo
Jack Skellington

Same here, I am a big fan of Jessica Rabbit; they made her look more hot than a cartoon. I find her to be better than Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana, Aurora, Pocahontas, Belle etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter