• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you watch regular TV or streaming services more?

No cable since 2015. Got Netflix in 2017 when I got a place to live. Signed Hulu because it was $0.99/month. Had Amazon because I paid for my daughter's Prime. I need to get rid of Hulu and lost Amazon because she canceled it.

I watch Youtube for 99% of my television viewing. I don't miss Hollywood at all.

Streaming. The only thing I watch on regular is the news. We got rid of our satellite service several months ago.

Streaming… I can’t even tell you the last time I watched a regular TV show from one of the original, basic network channels or from one of the cable TV channels.

Mostly streaming. I watch PBS, the news, and a few seasonal shows on regular TV. However, I can watch those shows later on Hulu, Paramount, etc. vs tuning in at x time.

Almost exclusively streaming. No cable and we are a long way from the OTA transmitters. I watch the morning news on local tv but everything else is streaming.

Streaming, but a long shot. Next most frequent would be our cable package's on-demand service and then things we DVR then occasionally pay-per-view. Other than the news, I can't think of a single thing we watch on regular TV as it's actually being broadcast. :happytv:

Finally pulled the plug on cable last month, so streaming only. Don’t miss regular tv at all. Love the savings too.

Mostly Cable, Only Streaming we watch is Disney/ESPN+. We are both sports fans so ESPN+ is our main reason for getting that bhndle. Also do On Demand from our Cable

As I posted elsewhere, we dumped YouTube TV and are about to dump Netflix. We have the free version of Peacock but I bet I haven't even loaded it this year. My wife is interested in trying Disney Plus but for us streaming has been a disappointment.
We have Dish and just upgraded to their latest equipment with tons of free on demand programming, and I have a $10 set of rabbit ears that I use more than I used any streaming service as there are over 40 over the air free channels in my area now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter