Do you watch regular TV or streaming services more?

We mostly watch the traditional TV although my SO recently got rid of our TiVo and switched to YouTube TV. After years of TiVo this is hard to navigate as you can’t just punch in a number and go to the station and no autoskip on recorded shows.

Now DS is a streaming machine.
Netflix has come along way since I first used it renting single DVDs like blockbuster before they introduced their plans of sending movies out when you returned one.

I almost never watch regular TV, I just don't find it comfortable. Definitely leaning more towards streaming services lately. There's just something about being able to select TV shows or movies whenever I want that beats regular TV for me. Don't get me wrong, I still tune in for live sports or special events, but streaming just fits better with my life right now. How about you all?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter